Part 36

Hello Readers...

Those who are not getting part 34 and 35 see here you will get it...check properly in your list...

check properly in your list

No update since long... so here there will be two chapters in this week and all the suspense will end in these chapters...

Are you excited?

And YEAH MATURE CONTENT AHEAD... PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...  NO BASHING PLEASE... 

Bold and Italics will be past and the other will be present...

Please do comment and vote for an update...

Inline comments are always welcome...

---------------------------------------------- 

Writer's point of view:-

I was doing my schooling in Dehradun with Devika, Ajay, Rita, and Anupam... Anupam's family and Devika's family were family friends... so Anupam knew Rita and Devika and had always treated them as his sisters... but he always used to fight like cat and dog with Rita... they never had settled on one thing... but they loved each other lot still... And I had a brother and sister too who used to study in the same school... My brother used to never agree with me... and we used to always fight so we had a different route... and my sister was my love... Devika is elder than both the Malhotras... where Rajiv and Rita were twins and younger by her by 2 years...Shehnaaz started yawning... thanks to her past... she was aware of everything by now but still, some things were not cleared... she wanted to know till extend her parents were dumb... yeah heard right... not only them... but also Anupam and Ajay Shekhawat and Rita Malhotra Shukla were... she wanted to know what exact reason they had to leave her... though she had somewhat an idea of it... but still she wanted to hear it out... yes she had accepted her fate... yes she was hurt but she suppressed it like it never mattered to her.

Malhotra's and my family had a good friendship for a long time... maybe it was in a personal matter or professionally... we were very close... Devika, Rita, and I knew each other from childhood...so Devika became my sister where Rita became the best friend of mine cum sister... where Devika was called Diva of the College, and Rita was called Sarcasm Queen... Anupam said remembering his old days... where Rita was ready to hit him in something, making it easy for her... Shehnaaz passed a book to her, where she started hitting him...Shehnaaz giggled with Manik seeing the Tom and Jerry show...they have missed making fun of someone... they secretly winked at each other...God knows what this argument would turn out...but these siblings were having "We" time without caring for others or any matter...it was a deal made between each other... where Siddarth gave 'are you serious look' to both of them...

Rita yaar calm down...what's with you today... bohat hogaya ab...calm down... Raj picked up her and made her sit next to him... while Anupam gave a look of thank you to Raj...