Part 21

Hello Readers.

I am very glad to receive such a response from you guys for the twist, I made. I hope you support me like this till the end of my book and please do vote and comment whatever you feel. I really love to read the comments of my readers.

It is the very big update for my readers. I hope you enjoy reading it and yeah do comment inline. Please do ignore the mistake. 

Please do comment. I need to know how was it ?

-------------------------------

Siddarth's point of view :-

After getting fresh I went down to see Mom, Dad, Darshan - Zara, Vikas - Priyank and Ma were sitting on dining room to have sargi as today it was Karva Chauth. Mom and Ma both had made sargi for Shehnaaz even when she is not with us. They believe that only she is the daughter in law of the Shukla's. No one can take their place and it is true too.

Some must be confused who is Ma, then let me tell you who she is. I met her only because of Shehnaaz. The reason because of which, I am with my family is Shehnaaz and today she is only not there. She was the one who joined this family in one thread. She was the one reason because of which Musketeers also stay in Shukla House with us. Darshan had married Zara. It is almost 6 months of their marriage. They are lovely couple. They had invited Shehnaaz but she didn't came. They know importance of this bond unlike me who never understood it's value unless she left me. Vikas also stays with us. About his love Priyank than he comes sometime to stay here. As today is Karwa Chauth all have gathered to have sargi now.

Ohhh yeah I was going to tell how I met Ma.

Flashback.

Siddarth's point of view :-

The Magical World.

The argument we had in office when Mom and Dad were on break. After that, I had thought to give chance to our relation. So then it was mere 2 days after that, I had thought to go on lunch date with her. But then I got to know that she had already left to have lunch in nearby restaurant. I thought to surprise her by going there. But when I went there, I saw her talking with an lady. I was just going there but what I heard made me confused.

Shehnaaz :- Would you please tell me why are you following Siddarth Shukla ?

Lady :- No, I don't follow him. I don't even know who he is ?

Shehnaaz :- See, I am asking you very calmly, so answer me. I know that you are following him since one month regularly. And this are the proofs too.

Saying she showed the lady photos.

I could see lady's back and Shehnaaz was sitting in front of that lady. So seeing Shehnaaz's face I could tell she was very serious at that time.

Lady :- It's nothing like you are thinking. It is just a coincidence.

Shehnaaz :- Do you think me as fool ? I know you follow him everyday. There must be some reason. What is it ? Business enemy of Magical World, money or some other reason ? Tell me.

Lady started laughing loudly :- I should say Raj Shukla has selected a perfect bride for his son. You are sure beauty with brain. Perfect partner for Siddarth Shukla.

Shehnaaz :- How did you get to know that I am Siddarth's wife ? It was a private wedding. How did you came to know tell me ?

Lady :- I have my sources too. But Shehnaaz don't worry, I am not going to harm Siddarth or their business.