Part 31

Hello Readers.

I am thankful to the people who commented but,

I saw many people reading but very few people commenting....please people do comment and vote.

Till then Happy Reading!

------------------------------

( It is a pure imagination...please don't put your logic readers...It is a fictional story)

Continue of Shehnaaz's Diary.

It was 10: 15 am but still, they have not come...can't they come on time?...I am waiting for them impatiently since last night...though I knew they gonna come at 10 in the morning...I walked to and fro near the school gate..I hit the stone which came in my way...I looked near the bus stop which is opposite our school gate...that scene made me teary..there was a family who was admiring a small boy who was playing with his grandparents...I just imagined myself in that place...I missed that small happiness....I missed every small moment even with my parents...I missed my papa's love...I missed my mumma's food...I missed a family moment...I missed being a kid of being my age...how I wished I had a normal family like others...where papa would be always on my side making Mumma grumpy....Wow-what a scene would it be...but does that family really exist? if it exists then I am not lucky enough to have that.

Hello Princess...I heard a voice behind me...That voice grasped my attention which was on that family....I looked back at them..my parents...they came back...I have seen them after complete three years...that was my wait to see them...they finally came near me...I have my parents in real now,...they are here...I was engulfed by them in their arms...I wanted to cry in Mumma's lap...I wanted to yell at Papa for leaving me here alone...now I have got both I can get excited about the things and dance in happiness whenever I feel that with them... I don't know how...but all I did was to hug both of them and cry on their shoulder...I cried all my heart...I really missed them...I really do..Only they know what bahanas they must have given to my so-called family and made it for me...I am glad they did that..I am happy with this gesture..It was the moment for me where I got water in the desert...my wait was long but it was worth it...My parents are worth it after all I have only them in my life who love me.

I missed you so much Mummy Papa...I cried in their arms where Papa took me in his arms and started walking towards their car...they asked the driver to take me somewhere I didn't understand but that place was the city of joy for me..we talked and talked ...till I fell asleep in their lap..I have no idea what they said to Dadu and his family ..but they were here just for me..All their attention was just for me..I love their this side..they make me smile like no other..Papa's bickering for small things..Mumma's ever-stylish look..her diva look..Papa's way of being crazy..is all I love about...their way of being happy in small things..make me love them more..their care..their concern..their love for me...no one will love me like them ever..I enjoyed a lot with them there...

I spent my best two weeks with them with varieties of food made by Mumma...I loved every dish where Papa used to pass commentary on her dishes...It was fun though to pass comment on her dish and have a gossip with Papa sitting on the window of the kitchen where Mumma made so delicious food...she made everything and anything in those 14 days where Papa and I had cycling race of course I knew how to do cycling after lots of falls while coming to home from school...I used to go by cycle..There was a small cycle there when I went to my home in Dehradun..I am sure it was not Dadu's idea because he would never allow me to have little comfort also...Anyway, I enjoyed the cycling race...I played hide and seek with them...I played in Kid's playhouse which was there where I stayed...and not to forget my Mani he was there with me...he gave me company there...When I went to that place he was standing at the gate to receive me...I remember his face which was so welcoming when I went to that place..He shouted Jaaan when he saw my parents car coming...With him, I played video games..Of course, we had some bickering too just like brother and sister...I also met his other two friends...He also didn't have many friends just two - one was Jay Bhanushali and the other was Harshad Chopra... Harshad was Mani's buddy just like Jenni to me where Jay was also a good person because in our bickering Jay always used to take my side where Mani used to make a grumpy face...I was pampered by all there but I forgot to tell you that where I stayed these two week was a big palace...It felt like Mumma and Papa were like King and Queen and I am like their Princess just like Papa says..I celebrated Diwali with them...it was my first Diwali and I don't know when I would get to celebrate the festival with them...Mumma looked beautiful in a simple red saree with golden bangles...she looked like a divine...where Papa and Mani accompanied her with simple red kurta and I wore a cute red dress...I loved everything about that place...especially the swing near the lake...Papa used to make me sit on that and push that swing where Mumma used to make me feed with her hands...huff that was a love...we saw a movie...and Mumma and Papa used to tell stories to make me sleep...trust me everything was the epitome of its own beauty..I am sure I would like to come to this palace once again...how the two weeks passed...I had no idea..it felt like I had just closed my eyes and when I opened I found myself standing in the same place where we started...Mumma was crying a lot where Papa had a tear in the corner of his eye don't know but my heart felt heavy when they were leaving..It felt like I should stop them..not let them go far away from me...I tried to tell them to wait but Papa said he can't..I wanted them to stay with me..to tell them about me each day..I wanted to tell them my excitement when I learn new things...Of course my life ..my guitar I wanted Mumma and papa to stay when I come back from school to serve me good tasty food..I wanted Papa to tell me a story and Mumma to sing me a lullaby to sleep..I wanted to complain about them whenever I was bullied by the staff..I needed them on my side when I get a fever at midnight..to look for me..whenever I cry..I want them to wipe my tears. but my happiness is just like a butterfly...which has very little time to cherish this beautiful world..My heart told me to stop them..I tried but they didn't...Consoling my heart...I smiled at my fate nonetheless I gave them a sad smile and gave them a goodbye kiss..I had good memories...I would cherish them...till I meet them next time...Everything comes to an end so that we can start a new...that's how life starts..I had admitted that in my heart.