Part 33

Hello Dear Readers.

Hope you like the last part of Shehnaaz's Diary.

Maybe someone would not like or maybe get confused but you will understand everything in further chapters properly... because it is suspense.

Please do vote and comment.

----------------------------------------

I was going to teach Siddarth a good lesson for insulting me but I saw someone because of which I quietly went from there...the person's look was something I did not understand... All thought that I was rejected and I was going but I went to meet someone who had came to meet me in college... I knew that person would not have shown his face to me until it was very crucial... So I decided to talk with Siddarth later but never thought that it would be my last talk with him and my last time in college too.

Yes, it was Anupam Uncle who had came to meet me in college... His eyes were something different today... It seemed like he was disappointed...or he was angry... I didn't understand why that look on his face... When I went near him... he took my hand and dragged me towards my secret spot...there was no one around us... I asked him Why are you dragging me like that?... What are you doing?... Who are you?... Why do you keeping coming around?... What's your matter?... Why do you care about me when no one does?...  He was taking rounds to calm himself down I guess but these questions made him angry and he burst on me... Will you just shut up for once Ms. Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.

You want to know that who I am to you then listen, I am your guardian Shehnaaz Kaur Gill... And It's my duty to be around you...I am your guardian till you turn 21, I need to be aware of your information... Because I am your guardian... I can only tell you that I am responsible for your safety... your survival... I know how your each day Shehnaaz... how you are living, what you do, where you work, how you live, and what you want to do further in your life... how you hate your life because you don't get to enjoy it like other children... I know each thing that you have done in Mumbai... What I don't know where you were after your parent's death... Where you were for 5 years... but nonetheless what matters is that I got you...You need to survive Shehnaaz because there are few people whose life is dependent on you...only you are the hope for us...my hopes are also pinned on you...so he knows me better... he had my all information... but why is he, my guardian?...where was he till now?... why did he told me about this now?...why I feel that something is hidden behind me...which I had to be aware of it, but I don't know... I need to know what's that and soon I will find it.

  Shehnaaz, you are being watched... this talks of our should be secret...you are not going to leak any of my information to any...whatever it takes... you are going to keep mum...understood?... I nodded my head lazily... yes I knew that someone was watching me... but I always ignored it because why will someone keep eye on me... I was just an orphan girl who earned to survive that's it... but now I understood something big reason is thereby Anupam Uncle's talk... I was thinking when Uncle said he wants something from me... I did not say a word to him but indicated to talk further... but it shocked me.

Shehnaaz my wish is that you leave Siddarth... don't bring him in your life... your life is too dangerous for him... you are putting his life at stake...I don't want him to die...so please leave him... I will never ask anything from you... I promise...if you wish anything I will give you but don't go near him...I calmly replied to him that I am not going to listen to his this wish because It's my life and I can do whatever I want... he was no one to interfere in my life... though he was my guardian... Shehnaaz Please leave him it's my request to you...And I replied to him in the same manner that I am not going to leave him... whether I have to die also...after all I loved Siddarth... why will I just lose my hope after a mere rejection?... Shehnaaz I am trying to be good that doesn't mean I would always be a good... don't bring my bad side for you... he said to me...where I replied back in the same manner because I did not like the way he was talking with me, Mr. Anupam it doesn't matter to me which side I want to see because I am not interested in it and by which right you are asking me this wish?... Did I ever asked you that I want something from you?... I never did that and you also don't have any right to get that thing in your mind.