Part 10

18th May 2020 :- ENGAGEMENT.

Shukla House

Sid was getting ready for his Engagement. He was adjusting his hairs. He looked finally at himself in the mirror. Indeed he is the most handsome guy, he has that charm in his, that any girl can drool over him, but today he was going to engage himself with a girl with whom he will get tied soon and he needs to be with her at least for a year.

He smiled a bit looking into the mirror, lastly he took out his favorite branded Perfume and sprinkled on himself. He noticed that his Mom was standing just behind him having a proud smile.

 He noticed that his Mom was standing just behind him having a proud smile

He turned around :- How do I look ?

His mom didn't said anything, she just went close and pecked on his forehead.

Rita :- Very handsome.

Rita was caressing his hair.

Sid :- Ahhh Mom, my hair..

Rita twisted his ear :- You have become more naughty.

Sid :- Mom I haven't, you have just messed my hairs.

Rita was adjusting his tie. Her gaze was lowered but Sid could guess easily that she must be crying.

Sid made her look up and Bingo she was crying.

Sid :- Mom, why are you crying ? I am not leaving the house, infact it will be Shehnaaz who will leave her house.

Rita patted his shoulder and put her hand on his cheek :- I know you, you don't want this. It's just for us you are doing this marriage.

Sid held her both the hands in his :- Mom I will be fine.

Rita :- My son is grown up now and going to marry soon.

Sid :- You only want me to marry.

Rita again placed her hand on his cheek :- I am happy that you agreed for this marriage.

To cheer up her mood Rita spoke :- But I am more happy too.

Sid looked at her confusingly :- Why Mom ?

Rita :- Areee, after marriage she will wake you up and will look after your each things. I won't be doing this things then.

But he knew that his mom is sad that she can't come as freely as before.

Sid's point of view : I know, now mom won't do anything for me. I would have to do my things on myself but I even sucks at this. Maybe Shehnaaz would do. But would she really play the role of idol wife and daughter in law ? Ahhh Sid don't think much about her.

Sid hugged his mom and said :- You can come to our room whenever you want, it will be still your son's room. Don't hesitate to come.

Rita :- I know that, still