Part 39

Hello Dear Readers...

I know I am not at all Punctual... But really Sorry I don't get enough time to update the chapter early... But now I am posting the update...THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER...

By the way, I am upset with the by number of comments... I had asked you guys about your favorite song and your bucket list in the last chapter... but only one person answered her bucket list... So I had to write the common bucket list of anyone.

Hello SANAMRAHMAN2... I have included your bucket list which you want with your husband...Your wish I have written in order to thank you for very long comments on my every chapter...  Hope I did justice with your dream...

I also wanted to write for my regular readers... But you guys did not comment about your bucket list... But I hope that after reading this chapter you will find at least one bucket list of yours...

--------------------------------------

Writer's point of view:-

As the song on Radio ended their ride too ended. Shehnaaz looked out of the window found herself on "Beach!". 

Siddarth smiled and replied to her, " I brought you here to give you a feel of solitude. You, me, music of the waves and this beautiful sunset and later the sky full of stars just like you love...".

Siddarth had driven to the most secluded beach he knew about so that there is no one to disrupt their time. He opened the door for her and stretched out his hands for her which she took without thinking twice. Siddarth certainly noticed that willingness in Shehnaaz which has completely replaced hesitancy. She put her heel-clad feet on the sand and started to walk beside Siddarth...

The scene in front of her was beauty amplified to infinity. The sky had wrapped itself in an orange blanket whereas the sun looked as if will be swallowed by the sea. The calmness of the sea took them to an altogether different level. The orange hue which was reflecting on Shehnaaz's face and glistening in her eyes was bewitching for Siddarth. It was becoming impossible for him to remove his eyes from Shehnaaz's beauty and admire nature's beauty. Shehnaaz was walking in heels on the sand and the inevitable was bound to happen and it happened. Shehnaaz imbalanced a little due to it and landed straight on the sand. It happened too quickly for Siddarth to realize.
(The boy doesn't romantically hold your waist every time you fall in real life right ?) 

Instead of feeling embarrassed about it, Shehnaaz started to laugh out loudly still sitting on the sand. Siddarth who expected a totally different reaction was shocked on seeing Shehnaaz like that. Though he was surprised it didn't stop him from adoring those pearls of laughter from Shehnaaz.

"I am so sorry Shehnaaz ", said Siddarth. 

"Why are you sorry Siddarth? Come sit here", she said patting the sand beside her. Siddarth took the place she asked him to. 

"Don't be sorry Siddarth. It's not a movie set where every time the girl falls a boy will come and hold her. It doesn't happen in real life", Shehnaaz was symbolically talking and Siddarth was easily understanding the symbolism behind it.

"Then what happens in real life Shehnaaz?, Siddarth asked in a stupor. 

"In reality, we fall Siddarth. You know what, when the world sees a girl falling na it thinks that she needs a man to get up and rebuild but it's not like that. We don't need a man to rebuild us. We need a reason to rebuild ourselves and when we get it no one can stop our journey ahead", she concluded.

He asked the most obvious question, "What about you Shehnaaz? Do you have the reason to rebuild yourself? "

Shehnaaz didn't answer in words for this, she instead kept her tiny fingers in Siddarth's palm indicating who her reason to rebuild was... He was the reason for her to rebuilding herself... and she knew that deep down the heart... it was a very big reason for her to change herself... Siddarth smiled at her answer and tighten his hold on her palm...