Part 38

Hello Dear Readers...

Did you miss me?

Sorry for the delay...

WELL, THERE IS A NEWS TO ALL MY READERS THAT IN NEXT TWO CHAPTERS MY STORY WOULD END...

How many of you love listening to songs?

Because get ready with your earphones or headphones whichever you like to listen to many songs... And comment on which song you liked the most after reading the chapter...

Please do take this as story... It isn't a real life.... And Yeah there is Mature Content ahead... So read at your own risk...

Won't waste much time of yours and will let you read the chapter...

But please do vote and comment...

---------------------------------------------------

Writer's point of view:-

Take a good sleep... I have heard from Manik... tomorrow you would be very busy... and you have called everyone too for that...so now take rest... you had a long day today...Siddarth patted her cheeks... where she clung to him... of course, tomorrow is a hell big day for her...and she needs someone near her tomorrow... and she knows her three bodyguards Raj, Manik and Siddharth will be there for her tomorrow together for the first time...

She was taken by him to bed... he made her sleep on the bed and went to another side to sleep beside her...he knew that she needs him as much as he needs her... it's just she is not saying... but now he had promised himself that he will pamper her a lot...with his love and care...He needs to make her feel assured that giving him this chance was worth it...

The next day early morning...

Everyone saw Shehnaaz standing near the lake in a white dress... Siddarth too was standing there beside them in a white kurta and pajama... Everyone was confused seeing the dressing same of all... Because all the people... Santokh, Devika, Rita, Raj, Anupam, Smitha, Ajay, Snehal, Arjun, Musketeers, and FIRE all were dressed in white clothes...

Shehnaaz turned around when she heard everyone standing behind her... Today was a very important day for her... Why not it was her birthday... She took a deep breath and went towards Manik who was not looking at her... He had always hated this day... But he did not have any option but to listen to her... Shehnaaz looked at his eyes which were red and puffy... She knew he had cried all night... She looked at Nandini who blinked her eyes saying he is fine... Shehnaaz hugged him... and kept her head on his chest... after few minutes Manik hugged her back...

Shehnaaz whispered in his ears:- I know you hate this day... but Today you will remember this day because I have a surprise for you... Be ready for it Mani...and I hope you love it...

Breaking the hug Shehnaaz looked at everyone who was curious to know what they were talking about... Shehnaaz gave a break to their thoughts... and said,

Shehnaaz:- Yesterday you all heard the truth of your life... and Mr. and Mrs. Gill, Mr. Anupam, and Mr. Shekhawat apologized to me for their behavior... Today I am going to forgive you guys...

Manik who was looking down till now looked at her in shock... All were... not only he but every person was... Was it so easy for her to forgive them... that's what came to their mind... and the answer only she had...

Shehnaaz:- I AM FORGIVING YOU GUYS NOT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT... BUT BECAUSE I DESERVE PEACE... I AM TRYING TO FORGIVE YOU PEOPLE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WOULD BE HAPPILY LIVE WITH YOU PEOPLE... NO, I CAN'T DO THAT...AND MAYBE I CAN NEVER DO THAT IN THIS LIFE... I AM FORGIVING YOU GUYS BECAUSE I KNOW IT WON'T CHANGE MY PAST... BUT IT CAN DEFINITELY CHANGE MY PRESENT AND FUTURE... I WILL LIVE WITHOUT ANY BAGGAGE OF MY PAST... AS I DON'T WANT TO REGRET ANYTHING IN MY FUTURE...I WANT TO MOVE ON IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SIT IN THE CORNER AND KEEP SULKING ABOUT MY PAST... I WANT TO GIVE SPACE FOR HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE... MY LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME THAT HOLDING A GRUDGE DOESN'T MAKE YOU STRONG... BUT IT MAKES YOU BITTER... AND FORGIVING DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL WEAK BUT IT SETS YOU FREE...SO IN SHORT, ALL I WANT TO SAY IS I AM FORGIVING YOU GUYS BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL FORGET THE LESSONS YOU HAD TAUGHT ME...