Part 40

Hello Dear Readers!

How are you all?

Seems like I had disappeared for almost a year... Yes, I was... Many of my readers had personally messaged me for this update...I know I have disappointed many of you... Though I could not complete this... I was happy to see the response... But I had promised myself that I will complete this story... And that day is TODAY...

Please do leave your precious comments and vote...Pretty please

Italics and Bold is for the past while other is present...

It is a fictional story... Please don't use your logic...

Since it was a long gap I would write some Recap for my readers to connect with the story...

-----------------------------------------

RECAP - WRITER'S POINT OF VIEW

It was almost night when she reached her destination...

It was a hillside... No one was there except them...

Shehnaaz came out of the car and removed things which she had brought with her...

Siddharth helped her... By now he got to know they were going to stay in a tent and enjoy the scenery...

They both settled on a mat outside the tent... It was a stary night...

Shehnaaz gave one can of cold drink to him and she took one can for herself

They sipped their drink silently and enjoyed the moment... But it was silence before the storm because...

"Sidddaaarrtthhh," Shehnaaz said almost drowsily...

Siddarth:- Why are you slurring Shehnaaz?

"Because Shehnaaz is Drunk..." Shehnaaz said showing a bunny smile to him...

Siddarth:- What the hell? Why did you get drunk? Ohhh godd I thought it is a cold drink but you were drinking Alcohol...

Shehnaaz:- I wanted to drink alcohol... So I did...

Siddharth:- Is it your first time-consuming Alcohol?

" Yes Sir" saying she saluted him and then giggled...

Siddarth:- Ohhh Girl you are definitely going to give hard time now

Shehnaaz asked emotionally:- You don't love me na Siddarth?

Siddarth became attentive after listening to her question:- I love you Shehnaaz... I really do... Why did you say that?

Shehnaaz:- Because you are having a hard time handling me... You said you are going to have a hard time... Means you are not happy with me

Siddharth:- You are the wrong Baby... I did not mean that... Leave all that why did not inform me about your drinking alcohol?