Part 37

Hello Readers...

It's the longest chapter of mine to date... More than 25000 words... Please do appreciate my efforts... By commenting whatever you feel while reading the chapter...

Are you excited?

The suspense will be over... Are you eager to read?

And YEAH MATURE CONTENT AHEAD... PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... NO BASHING PLEASE...

Bold and Italics will be past and the other will be present...

Please do comment and vote for an update...

Inline comments are always welcome...

------------------------------------------------------------

That's when Shehnaaz stood up... and walked towards the window... because she knew that all needed time to Santokh's words...his past... that's when she started,

Shehnaaz's point of view:-

Before I start... I would like someone to introduce you all himself... That's when the person who had brought Shefali got up and smiled at Shehnaaz...

Man giving a flirty smile to Shehnaaz got up and said:- Ohhhh Naazu... Kya yaar... So much drama had already happened... and now you want me to introduce myself... Well should I say the real one... you know what I mean... to which Shehnaaz rolled her eyes...

Siddarth and Manik glaring at Man said:- It's Shehnaaz Mr... to which the man gulped seeing them... he did not want to die from their hands... so he gave them a nervous smile... to which he earned glares from Manik and Siddarth gave him a look like you are going to have from me Mr...

Siddarth whispered to Manik:- From where this Joker came?... Do you know him?...

Manik:- No... Bro... even I don't know him...

Siddarth:- Is he close to Shehnaaz?

Manik saw Siddarth's face... who was tensed thinking about Shehnaaz and Man's relation... he said:- Maybe yes... he is... I don't know...

Siddarth:- By any chance are you supporting him against me?

Manik:- Well... it depends on Shehnaaz... whoever she likes or loves... I will support her...

Siddarth:- Idiot... you are supposed to support me only...

Manik:- And why should I do that Mr.?

Siddarth with a puppy face:- Please Bro... Help me...to make it to her...you know her best... I really love her... and want to spend my life with her... please...

Manik laughed at him:- Well when you are so pleading me... I would think about it... because this bastard is not going to be close with Shehnaaz... because I am hell protective about her... and he flirting with her... I am not going to tolerate it... And I can say that even Shehnaaz doesn't like her... so you still have a chance - the last chance... because after that if something happens I will make sure you never get to see her face, Bro... where Siddarth gulped hard... seeing Manik... being so stern and protective towards Shehnaaz... well he had that right on him... and Siddarth doesn't mind him... because only... because of Manik Shehnaaz is there standing with him... alive and safe...

Man:- Naazu... No I mean Shehnaaz... are you going to save me from these hulks... see they are even planning how they are going to kill me... see they are gossiping... where Shehnaaz replied looking at her nails which were long and sharp...