Part 3

Vikas was upset after his talk with Shehnaaz. He wanted to chat with her but she just refused to speak with him.

Therefore he decided a plan to get together with his Musketeers as he wanted to tell them very important things of his life.

So he made conference call to his Musketeers.

Vikas :- What an assholes friends I have got Oh God ? They don't even ask me that whether you are alive or dead ?

Sid :- If that is the case than I know that you are alive because I am talking with you and there is no one I know, who will this melodramatic like you.

Vikas :- Thank you Bro for the compliment but, I am serious.

Darshan :- Vikas it was not a compliment idiot.

Sid :- You know Darshan I think we made wrong choice for selecting a friend.

Darshan :- Indeed even I think the same about him.

Vikas :- Duffers, now just shut up okay. Tell me when is the last time we met ?

Sid :- Today morning I guess.

Darshan :- What you guys met each other without me ?

Vikas :- That was because of the meeting idiot even there we met as businessmen. We didn't even got time to talk.

Sid :- Well you are right here.

Vikas :- I know that's the reason I was thinking to plan a get together as it's been a while.

Darshan :- That's true. I miss our time guys.

Sid :- Same bro.

Vikas :- So I think that all are agreeing on my plan.

Darshan :- Yes but When and Where are we meeting ?

Vikas :- That's for you guys to decide.

Darshan :- What about tommorow ?

Sid :- You guys know I am not good in deciding all this. So you guys make the decision but keep in the mind that I will be free from afternoon .

Vikas :- Then how about tommorow lunch ?

Darshan :- Done.

Sid :- Okay done pick me from office guys.

Vikas & Darshan :- Okay bro.

Darshan :- I will pick you Vikas from your place as it is on my way then we will do the same to Sid from his office.

Vikas :- Okay Guardian.

Sid :- Then let's meet tommorow. Good night guys. Bye

Vikas & Darshan :- Okay Good night. Bye

Saying this The Musketeers call their night.

Vikas was sitting in his room holding a frame.

Vikas :- I miss you. Why did you left me without even meeting me ? I know I was wrong and I am really sorry for it. I regret every moment. You know that I am not so strong right. I do show that I am the cool one among friends but I am not. I need you in my life. Without you I am nothing. Please come back I need you near me.

Saying this he slept while crying. 

Spending hours on beach Shehnaaz decided to go back to her place.

SHEHNAAZ'S HOME.

She reached her home and thought to get fresh. Later she decided to do some work as sleep wasn't her cup of tea. She got busy in doing her work on laptop that she didn't realize that the sun has already rised.

Due to the continuous ringing of the alarm she decided to hit her day.

After completing her daily chores she headed towards her office.

As she had plenty of work to do as a Senior Fashion Designer, she thought to to make a list of work so she can do it easily step by step.

She got so engrossed in her work that it was the time of lunch

But as she was workaholic she decided to complete the work in her hand than have her lunch.

However someone just banged the door of her cabin and started yelling .

( Who is that someone readers ? No it was not Sid. Then let's see who is that person ? )

Shehnaaz :- How dare you come inside without even knocking ?

Lady :- I can come to this office whenever I want. I don't need anyone's permission to come over here.

Shehnaaz :- Maybe you won't need permission to come in this office but this is my cabin so you should seek my permission before entering.

Lady :- That's not at all needed. First tell me How dare you slap my Sid ?

Shehnaaz :- I don't think that I am answerable to you.

Lady :- Don't be oversmart 

Shehnaaz :- If you want answers than ask your Sid he will answer you. You can leave now.

Lady :- I am not leaving untill unless you answer my question.

Shehnaaz :- If you want answer then listen your Sid misbehaved with me so I slapped him.

Lady :- Don't talk rubbish. I know how you girls are ? Just want to throw themselves on him. Bloody opportunist.

Saying this the lady holds Shehnaaz's wrist tightly and says

Lady :- I know you just want to be with him and rule his company.

( Shehnaaz's point of view :- Already I have lots of things to do and this woman just barged in my cabin and continuously she is trying to eat my head. I need to do something of her before I loose my patience. But she is just making me angry now by holding my wrist. Calm down Shehnaaz. Just relax. )

Shehnaaz :- Who the hell are you ? Just leave me and what do you want from me ?

( To know who the lady is readers have to wait for next part )

Author's note :- 

What is the important things which Vikas want to tell the Musketeers ?

With whom Vikas was talking in a frame ?

Who is the lady ?

Think my dear readers.