Part 9

In the Magical World 

Raj was really happy so he decided to give some tips to all the workers working in the company so he thought to inform this to Sid. He called Sid through intercom .

A knock was heard.

Raj :- Come in Sid.

Sid :- Yes Dad. You had called me.

Raj :- Sid, I was thinking to give some bonus to all the workers of our company. What should I give ? A cash, gift or increase their provident fund for this months ?

Sid :- But why dad ?

Raj :- My son is getting married you see. So thought to share my happiness with them too. In this way all will give blessing to us.

Sid :- Dad, you know right Shehnaaz has said to keep it secret ?

Raj :- Of course. I know that.

Sid :- So what you will say to them ? Why are you sharing this tips to them ?

Raj :- I will tell the truth that, I am happy and I need to share my happiness by giving you all some bonus.

Sid :- Dad, you are going crazy.

Raj :- Ofcourse Son, I am. Marriage is in a week you see.

Sid murmurs :- Yes in a week.

Raj :- Son, we have never asked you for anything. You have done, whatever you want in your life and we have never stopped you because I and your Mom believe that, you should explore everything according to your choice. Sometime you go wrong too, but this is how we will learn. Without failing we don't realise it's value. You show the world that you are a hard case to solve but we know how soft you are from inside. You don't show your inner you to everyone. That's your plus point too. But you trust anyone easily that's where you go wrong. I hope you have learned your lesson after Shefali. I want one more thing but it will eventually happen after you marry that is reduce your temper. I know that you are doing this because of us.You may think that she is my favorite that is the reason I am telling you to marry her. But it is not. If I would be of your age then she would be the girl I would like to marry. But remember my words that marrying her will be the best decision of you life.She is that girl who will be always with no matter how you treat her. She will come again and sit beside you even when you push her away. Always cherish her son.

Sid :- Yes dad I will.

Sid's point of view :- Dad you are one of the reason I am marrying her. I need to teach her a lesson for what she did with me. And I will make sure that this one year for her will be hell.

Raj :- Do you want something for your marriage Son ? Bachelor party or something ? After all you are losing your freedom.

Sid :- No Dad. I don't want anything. I am happy with whatever I have.

Raj :- Okay. Did you tell Musketeers about marriage ?

Sid :- No Dad. Will tell them soon.

Raj :- Tell them fast then.

Sid :- Yes Dad. I will.

Raj :- Hmm.

Sid :- Dad who will come from our side to marriage ?

Raj :- No one as you know that all relatives stay out of country. So it's not possible for them to come. Only Gupta's and Darshan will attend from our side I think.