Part 2

( After seeing the time Raj says to Vikas that we will discuss about that topic the other time as they are getting late for meeting )

Introducing new character

Arti Singh :-  29 year old Fashion Designer. She likes Sid very much. Waiting for right opportunity to get close to him.

 Waiting for right opportunity to get close to him

CONFERENCE ROOM

( 5 Fashion designers including Arti and Shehnaaz, Vikas, Raj and Sid were present in the meeting )

Raj introduced Sid and Vikas to others where Vikas with smile met others specially Shehnaaz and Sid ignores as he was angry & even Shehnaaz was there which he doesn't want after the previous encounter.

Raj :- Before the presentations start I will like to tell you all that this project will be lead by Sid and Vikas .So my boys think properly before selecting the presentations as they are the one who will help you.

Both Vikas & Sid agrees with Raj by nodding their head.

( Shehnaaz's point of view :- Ohhhh nooo that means I have to deal with this boys if I am selected. Don't worry Shehnaaz you can do it. Just don't get angry, deal with patience. That's it. )

Presentations where given by the Fashion designers regarding the expansion of business .

Arti's presentation was about to change the style of clothes according to people living over there which will lead them to satisfaction of customer's need.

( Where other 3 fashion designer's presentation had common idea related to Arti so Arti was happy as she will get the title of Senior Fashion Designer)

(But our Shehnaaz was on ground so how can they get the title ? )

Shehnaaz's presentation was about adapting the style of dressing sense with the touch of Indian Culture which will flourish in the global market with the minimum expense and maximum profit.

Everyone liked Shehnaaz's presentation but How can Sid not interrupt ?

Sid's point of view :- Indeed the presentation is the best among others. But you are wrong Shehnaaz that you will lead this project as I am included in it. I will not let you live properly girl. Your bad time starts now.

Sid :- Do you think that this will give us maximum profits ? What if this will lead us to losses ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes definitely we will earn profits Mr Shukla according to me. Business is all about taking risks so I think at least we should try about this concepts.

Sid :- I do know what is Business Ms Gill. You don't need to teach me about this. But I think this is very risky we have to face major losses if we don't succeed. That's the reason I think Ms Arti Singh's presentation is the best for international business.