Part 20

Hello Readers.

I know some of you gonna bash me after reading this part. But, I think it is necessary for Siddarth to know her importance. So this is how our story will lead now. 

Enjoy reading my dear readers.

---------------------------------------------------------

Writer's point of view :- 

Shehnaaz began to dress up only she understood what kind of dress actually she wanted from the boutique. She was thanking herself as the dress she was wearing was not much revealing but perfect as she wanted. A white crop top with plazzo pants. Stylist did her job well like she groomed up like Shehnaaz instructed simple yet elegant. No much detailing on other areas other than lips.A brown lipstick is the only highlight. Loosened hair with straightened flicks in the middle and it's finished. Now she was all set to go to party. A business party which Siddarth wanted her to company him.

She could hear sound from behind the shelves that Siddarth is getting ready. She was looking through the dressing table mirror to find whether he is peeking out to watch her. But she couldn't find him. Whenever she looked at mirror something else caught in her eyes which made her heart beat skipped. Once her stylist's job is finished, she went away and Shehnaaz got up from the dressing chair to put her heels which goes well with her outfit.

Shehnaaz heard Siddarth clearing his throat and she turned to look him. He had came out correcting his cufflinks and that attitude on his face damm.. Shehnaaz had never seen man like him. A perfect masculine figure, fit and fine piece of art. Jawlines were perfect sharp and chiseled. Of course being a sensational and young business man each and everything showed his perfection. From perfectly gelled hair to pair of white shoes. If she look at him at the angle of her husband there is only one thing which she could say.

" Her Husband is sexily handsome. "

Siddarth's point of view :- 

" Wow someone is looking hot " she commented while putting her ear rings and turned around to see herself in mirror.