Part 25

Hello Readers

Long time no see.

Did you miss my update ?

I am sorry for being late but I was busy due to my brother's health. I won't take your much time now. Let's begin with the chapter. Do ignore mistakes if any.

Before that let me remind you all, please do vote and comment.

-------------------------------------

Flashback.

It was their second day in Rajasthan. Their day started with some cuddling and some jokes. Their day started early in the morning by 3 am. Their first stop for the day was Umaid Bhawan Palace - Jodhpur and they reached their by 3 : 15.

 Their first stop for the day was Umaid Bhawan Palace - Jodhpur and they reached their by 3 : 15

 Siddarth :- This is just marvellous.

Shehnaaz :- Indeed. It looks beautiful in real rather than photos.

Siddarth :- I never thought our country could have such a wonderful palace.

Shehnaaz :- Now I think, you must have understood the real value of our country.

Siddarth :- Truly I got it. But what is the name of this palace ?

Shehnaaz :- It is Umaid Bhawan of Jodhpur.

Siddarth :- Ohhh

Shehnaaz :- This palace is now handled by Taj hotels and it is the largest private residence. It has nearly 350 rooms which was made for royal family. It is also awarded as best hotel of our country.The Palace is divided into three functional parts – the residence of the royal family, a luxury , and a Museum focusing on the 20th-century history of the Jodhpur Royal Family. The famous Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra had married Nick Jonas in this Palace. This Palace is not renovated much but some changes are just made by the Taj hotel group to update our modern world too.  

They both were visiting Palace when someone called Shehnaaz from their back.

Girl :- Ohhh Shehnaaz mam I never thought you would come here.

Shehnaaz showing her eyes to her :- Nandini, I am here with my husband.

Girl :- Ohh, I am so sorry. I didn't notice that.

Shehnaaz introduced Siddarth to her while she even introduced the girl to him.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth, this is Nandini Murthy, the best architecture of our country and yeah she is good interior designer too.

Siddarth shook his hand with her.

Shehnaaz :- Is your work done here ?