Part 16

Surpriseee... 

I am here with a small update for you guys.

Hope you enjoy reading it..

----------------------------------------------------

Siddarth and Shehnaaz were facing each other. Shehnaaz looked here and there whether someone is looking at them or not. Then she looked at him again.

Shehnaaz whispered :- What ?

Siddarth (whispering ) :- I don't know. I am not sleepy so I said let's talk.

Shehnaaz :- If you are not sleeping than let's go to other side, because here, they will get disturb due to us. 

Siddarth :- Yeah let's go.

While Siddarth was getting up Shehnaaz saw the hickey which she gave to him which was little red turned to little bluish.

Shehnaaz touched it and caressed it :- Is it paining ?

Siddarth closed his eyes and moaned :- Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz looked at him and took her hands back. Siddarth realized that her hands are not on his neck so he looked at her and then looked at other direction to divert his mind. While Shehnaaz also looked at opposite direction.

Siddarth still looking at opposite direction replied :- It's not paining.

Shehnaaz nodded and said :- Let's go.

Siddarth nodded and both started walking towards the railing opposite to the arrangements which were made at terrace.

They both adjusted themselves on the bed resting their back towards the wall. Siddarth wrapped blanket over them and sat close to her. Both sat in silence.

Shehnaaz decided to break the silence :- Can I ask you something Siddarth ?

Siddarth nodded as yes.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth, do you ever wanted arrange marriage ?

Siddarth :- Actually no. Knowing me I didn't expected myself to marry with you. I had always thought to have love marriage and I thought that I love Shefali. So keeping that in mind you can say that I wanted to marry her. But now when I have realized that I was never in love with her, I won't marry her. Or you can say I would have not married anyone after her. Because I understood that all are the same just like her lier.

Shehnaaz nodded listening him.

Siddarth :- Now let me ask a question too.

Shehnaaz :- Go ahead.

Siddarth :- One quality that you have always wished to see in your life partner.

Shehnaaz answered him avoiding his gaze as he was looking at her for her reply :- " I have always wanted one quality that is I should be able to comfortable enough to confide my heart to him, to tell him things which I have never told anyone.