Part 27

Hello Readers.

I know some of you will find this update little boring but do read because this update will be the end of Flashback of 9 months of Sidnaaz marriage. Everything related the seperation will be cleared in this update.

Please do vote and comment readers.

---------------------

All sat in the car and were worried for Shehnaaz. Arjun was leading the way because Boyfriend had text him the address. In 15 minutes they reached Airport. All were confused why did Arjun took them there. Arjun got down and saw the other car came too following them. All got down and gathered there. 

Asim asked :- What is this Arjun ? Why did you brought us here in airport ? If we had to go by aeroplane than you could have said to us. We haven't even booked the tickets. How will we go inside ?

Siddarth interrupted Asim's question session :- If you will stop than he would explain us. So let him say the reason.

Arjun was going to say when one of the man came and asked him,

Man :- Is anyone here is Arjun Shekhawat or the Shuklas ?

Siddarth and Arjun said together :- Yes we are.

Man :- Come Sir, I would lead you to your flight.

Arjun nodded and than he through eyes said :- Let's go.

Siddarth :- How did you manage to get us all inside when we don't even have passport or ticket ?

Arjun :- Even I don't know.

Siddarth :- What do you mean by this ?

Arjun :- Shehnaaz's boyfriend texted me the address and said he would ask one of his man to take him where he is. I had thought that he would take us here in nearby hotel. I didn't knew that we would be travelling.

Raj :- Whatever it is. Let's go, as we have to find Shehnaaz and we don't have any option.

The man took them to the Hangar of the airport. 

Asim :- Where are you taking us ?

Man :- Sir we have reached. Have a safe journey Sir.

Siddarth :-  But we don't have any ticket or passport. How can we go ?

Man :- Sir, that is needed for aeroplane. Not for the personal Jet.

Asim sees something and shouts :- Ohhhh my Goddd.....

Siddarth :- What happened Asim ?

Asim :- Look at that sexy Jet.

Asim showed him something. All saw at that direction, it was the jet. On that jet it was boldly written GGC.

Siddarth :- This Jet belongs to GGC.