Part 24

Hello Readers.

Firstly thank you for the well wishes for my brother. And secondly I am disappointed with the number of response for last chapter. Don't I deserve your votes and comments ? If you think that the chapter was not good or you didn't like it, still comment it. Your comments encourages me to write ahead. So I request you please that do vote and comment. And yeah inline comments are the best one.

Hope you enjoy reading.

---------------------------------------

Shehnaaz's point of view :- 

When I was busy in reading business newspaper, I saw a place which I and Siddarth had visited to learn architecting in Rajasthan. We really had good time over there. Those places has our happy moments. Those days we had enjoyed a lot and of course we had fun and we were tension free. I remember Dad teasing me when we had asked him for the leave of 30 days. He teased me saying you guys are going to mini Honeymoon. I know. Well that wasn't honeymoon, but we enjoyed each other's company. We were carefree bird who don't have any responsibilities and nothing to look after or worry about.

It was when we had completed our plans of architectural firm. Now it is named as STARS. We needed to learn about it so had decided to know the basics of this architecting. 

Writer's point of view :-

Flashback.

Today Shehnaaz and Siddarth were going to leave for their trip. It was like Mini India tour in 30 days. They had decided to take a flight of Rajasthan first. The flight was scheduled at night 1 am.

It was 8 in the morning when Shehnaaz came after taking bath, after having a walk with Raj,  to wake Siddarth. Now some thing was changed in their relation. Now instead of alarm, it was Shehnaaz who used to wake him up. They used to sleep together in one bed and cuddle each other. But they both knew their limit. They never crossed that as they respected each other.. They were still building their relation. 

She moved towards bed and sat beside Siddarth who was sleeping on his stomach hugging her pillow.

"Siddarth" She called him shaking his shoulder a bit but he didn't move a little bit also.

" Siddarth get up na, it's breakfast time and it's getting late too."  She again said to him again but this time leaning over his back. He didn't move a bit instead he just turned his face other side. She knew he is doing this because on today onwards he is on leave. He want to take rest. 

Shehnaaz huffed a bit and than something strikes her. She smiled evilly and went to her dressing table and took something from drawer. She came back to him and leaned more over her back so that she could reach his lips. She with a light hand made him wear lipstick over his lips. She had taken his pic and saved it in her phone. She knew she would be in trouble when Siddarth gets to know. She leaned more towards him so that she could reach his ears. Then taking her long strands of hair she tickled inside his ears making him irritated. 

"Stop it yaar Shehnaaz, let me sleep it's been days, I haven't slept properly." He said groaning and keeping a pillow on his ears.

"Get up Siddarth, Dad has been calling you since. He wanted to talk with you something urgent. " Shehnaaz again tried but who was she kidding, this kumbkaran was not moving.

She acted as if she is calling Raj and said him that Siddarth is still sleeping and he is not waking so I think you should only come here. Listening to this Siddarth, woke up and wore his slippers and went out to talk to Raj. While Raj and Rita were in the hall room sitting when Siddarth came and Shehnaaz was behind him trying hard not to laugh out loudly.