Part 30

Hello Dear Readers.

I know it was a long break but now I am compensating you guys by posting all the parts as soon as possible now there will be no suspense and mystery. All will be solved together. So be ready to read all the remaining chapters of the story.

I am really sorry for the delays.

Now, I won't take your much time so happy reading!

By the way I loved the way my reader were trying to connect me...Thank you for so much love for this book.

Please do vote and comment. Please do comment inline and tell what you liked the most.

----------------------------------------

After having a small talk with Manik, Siddarth moved towards Shehnaaz's room. He had lots of things in his mind but now he had nothing to do except waiting. And it was just a matter of some hours because it was near 12 am of night and Manik had called all of them at 5 in the morning. He moved closer towards her where she was sleeping due to the high dosage and he lied down beside her. How much he has waited for this moment where she would be so close towards him and now he was at peace. He knew that his mind was running in various directions after the last encounter with her but his heart was at peace because she was there with him at the moment, which is the only thing he wanted.

Siddarth was looking around in her room when he saw a shiny book that was not kept properly like others on a shelf. It was tilted, so he went to keep that book in the same way as other books but when he touched it, the door opened inside it. It was like Shehnaaz's secret room. But for entering that room, he had to put in a password which he didn't know. He tried her name, but then realized it a straightway easy password. Suddenly, he remembered, Shehnaaz had said to him that he is the password of her life. At that time, he didn't understand that meaning but today he got it, password would be his name and their marriage date because for her these both things changed her life according to her. He inserted the password....and bang the door was open. He was happy again to know that he holds such an important place in her life. He saw some files were kept on the table but what caught his attention was a glowing light in the room even when the light of the room was off. He went near the light only to see fireflies kept in a jar. That jar was given by Nandini to her because her name was craved on that glass. There were some old books kept near the jar. It was old and kept like it had not been open in years. It made him curious. He picked that book and opened it to see, it was Shehnaaz's diary. He knew it was wrong to read someone's diary. But he also knew that Shehnaaz would sure one day her secrets but she would never tell her feelings. So, he decided to read that diary. Sitting on the corner after switching on the light, he sat to read.

( Readers this is a fictional book, so please don't put your logic in it. From here it is Shehnaaz's point of view and it is a flashback)

Hello Diary,

This is Shehnaaz....your new friend...okay okay....I am new to writing don't blame me...I am 5 years right now....I am waiting for my parents...you know today is my birthday...just a few minutes.. then my birthday will be over but no one wished me till now, because no one is at home since morning...I was waiting from the morning and I am still waiting but no one is coming to wish me...just three minutes is left...I walked towards the telephone to call mummy and papa at least they would wish me on phone...I dialed her number... the call was going but no one received my call...I looked at Dadi...she just walked out...no one loves me in this house...no one...am I that bad? then why no one talk with me. I walked with my only friend that is you to the last room of the big mansion where no one comes.

Princess....I heard Papa and Mumma calling me from behind...I turned behind to see them running to me with tears in their eyes...Mumma had a small cake in her hand which was lighted by a candle and Dad had a big gift. I had tears because my birthday was already over.