Sleepyhead

After filming their segments for RAW both Becky and Colby were at PC's locker rooms changing from their gear to regular clothes. Rebecca reached backwards to hook her bra when she felt Colby's presence behind her. He placed kisses on her right shoulder, sending shivers down her spine.

"Let me." He whispered while nibbling on her ear. He took both ends and hooked them. Then ran his hands up her arms and placed the straps on her shoulders. She turned around and kissed him. They heard a knock.

"Wait a minute." Colby shouted as Becky picked her T-shirt from the chair and put it on. Colby walked towards the door and opened it.

"Are you two lovebirds ready?" Randy smiled at him.

"Yeah, we were just about to head out." He walked over to their bags grabbed them.

"How are you Miss Lopez?" Randy asked as they walked down the corridors towards the parking lot. "Good. How are Kim and the kids?"

"They are at home, making her go crazy with all the pent up energy of staying inside ."

"Glad to know they are healthy."

"And you two..." Randy looked to Colby and then back to Becky. "...any kids in the near future?"

"We are working on it." Colby said, smirking.

"I am sure you are." Randy laughed.

"Guys..." Becky stopped in her tracks. "I think I forgot my phone on the table. I'm going back to get it. You two go on to the car."

"Okay, Bex. We will wait for you by the car."

"Don't gossip too much Lopez, I know you very well." She looked at him sternly.

"Okay, okay..." Colby lifted his hands in the air while a small smile played on his lips.

...

Rebecca was walking towards the car, when she saw somebody on her way. She looked at him at disbelieve.

"Long time no see you, Rebecca." A man said with a devilish smile on his face.

"What the hell do you want?" she felt uncomfortable to be around him after that night in November 2019.

"Oh, come on. I thought I'm already forgiven." He took a step closer to her, and she backed away immediately.

"Forgiven... You believe that I can forgive you after what you did?"

"It was a mistake, you were under the shower... your body all wet and so damn sexy. It was something impulsively." He tried to caress her cheek, but she stopped him.

"Don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands. You disgusted me."

"If I were you, I would listen to her." They heard and turned around to see Randy Orton, standing there looking very angry. "If Colby see you here, you are dead man, Riddle." Randy said thought his teeth.

"As if I should be afraid of him." Matt laughed ironically.

"You better be, because we couldn't stop him this time." Matt gulped with difficult.

"I was trying to apologize."

"I'm not a fool, Riddle. So stay away from Rebecca. Otherwise, Seth wouldn't be the only one who would beat the shit out of you." Matt walked away quickly leaving them alone. "Are you ok?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, don't worry. But please..." she held his hand "... don't tell Colby about this. He would freak out. I don't want him to do something stupid."