Fix it for me

January 2020

"Rebecca open the damn door." Colby furiously was banging on the door.

"Go to the hell, Lopez." She shrieked at him.

"It wasn't that way, I swear. Please open the door and let me explain." there was silence. He was about to leave when the door was unlocked and swung open slightly.

"Come in." her eyes were puffy red. There is no doubt that she was crying.

"I didn't kiss her back, I swear, Bex." He reached to touch her face, but she pulled away. "I didn't even know her. She just wanted an authograph and then all of a sudden she crashed her lips on mine. I didn't response." She looked at him. This was the man she loved more than anyone. When she saw this blonde woman with him her heart broke apart. And she ran away without listen to him. Now he was in front of her again. His eyes were as sad as hers. He never wanted to hurt her, but tonigh he did it. Even tought he didn't want to do it. He could do something to stop the girl, but he didn't and this make him feel even worse. "My heart belongs to you and nobody could change that. Please, forgive me." They just stared into each other eyes. And then she hugged him very tight, almost crushing him.

"I'm sorry." She sniffled. The tears streamed down her face again. "I over reacted. I should have known you would never do this." Gently he wiped away her tears with his thimbs.

"Let's just forget about this. Okay." She nodded and smashed her lips on his. He could feel the saltiness from her tears. It's not just a kiss. There were so many emotions in her: passion, lust, desire, thrist for each other. As if trying to prove how strong their feelings were. They continued the make out session for a little bit before pulled away to take a breath.

"I love you so freakin much, Colby."

"I know baby girl. I know. I love you too." He pecked their lips again. "How about to order room servise. I'm hungry." He smiled at her.

"Good idea. I'm hungry too."

They were sitting on the table next to each other. The entire dinner Rebecca was extremely quite. Colby knew she was still feeling bad about what had happened early.

"Are you starting with that attitude again?"

"Colby, I'm fi..." before she could finish her sentence he cut her off.

"Then fix your attitude or I will fix it for you!"

"Then do it..." she got closer to him and whisper "Fix it for me, Daddy" she bit his earlobe. He looked into her eyes. They were full with lust.

"You ask for it baby girl. Get up." She quicky obeyed him. He stood up too and went closer to her, kissing her passionately. His hands went south and squeeze her butt. "Will you be my naughty girl tonigh? Daddy's naughy girl!" She nodded quicky. "Use your words, Becca."

"Yes, I will be your whore tonight. I want my Daddy fuck me really hard."

"Take off your shirt and bra." She did as he said. "On your knees." His pants along with his boxers fell to the ground and he stepped out them. Rebecca sank to the floor as she was now at eye-level with his leaking cock.

"Open wide, Becca." She felt his hand grab her by the back of her hair, tugging her closer so that he was quickly halfway into her mouth. He held her still as he began to throat fuck her, fast and hard. She felt tears in her eyes as his tip brushed the back of her throat every few thrusts and she was afraid she'd choke.

He pulled almost all the way out, so that only the head was still in her mouth and she let her tongue run along the slit, tasting his salty precome. Without warning, he slammed back into her throat, and this time she did choke around him. She heard him chuckle as he watched, and indeed she felt even more aroused at this treatment. Soon he felt himself closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna come all over these tits, Bex." He pulled out her mount and began to stroke himself fast. His seed covered her breast. "You look so good that way, like a real slut, Bex."

"I'm your slut, Daddy." He chuckled again.

"Good. Take off the rest of your clothes." Without wasting time she followed his order. He slipped his T-shirt over his head too.

He traced a calloused finger from her pouty lower lip, down her face, her neck, and ended at her cleavage. He bent down, his lips pressing against her neck, sucking the pale flesh and she moaned, causing him to sink his teeth in, leaving a bruise that would not soon abate. Her nipples had already errected and she bit her lip against another moan as he cupped each breast in a hand and rubbed his thumbs across them. "Lay down on the bed." He instructed her. When her body hit the matress she felt her fiancee's warm breath ghosting across her puffy, wet pussy. He gently parted her with his fingers, caressing her folds and she sighed when one finger gently pressed at her entrance. She spread her legs wider for him.

She felt a hard slap across her wetness and she jumped, but he pressed her back down with a strong hand.

"That was for being such a wanton little whore," he admonished. Quickly and roughly, he shoved two fingers inside of her,

Oh fuck, I could die right now and I could say I died happy , she thought deliriously as he began to move his fingers inside of her.

She felt his tongue run along her folds, licking and tasting in strong, open-mouthed kisses, constantly avoiding her clit in a teasing manner. His tongue licked at her clit once, then twice, before she felt him suck it into his mouth, causing her to cry out his given name.

Moving away, but not removing his fingers, she felt a hard slap on her thigh. She was certain he left a handprint. He moved back and began to suck on her clit again, speeding up his tongue and fingers' movements until Rebecca felt herself crashing on the waves of pleasure that ripped through her body. 

He stood up and she saw him wipe his mouth as he grinned down at her. If she had not just come, that look alone would have sent her over the edge. He jerked himself a few time to make himself hard again. Then he crawled on top of her and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt his rock hard erection rubbing against her folds, teasing her. In one swift movement, he was completely inside of her and she cried out at the sensation of him inside of her.

"Oh fuck!"

"Do you like being filled by me, while you lay here?"

"Yes, Daddy." she said.

He slowly pulled out and slammed back in, making her back arch as she groaned. "Do you like being my little slut, Rebecca?"

"Yes, Daddy" she replied.

After that there was little talking, as he began a steady assault on her pussy, thrusting into her tight warmth so hard the bed was shaking.

She felt her juices coat his cock, making it burn less and less with each stroke. She arched her back, from the pleasure.

She could feel another orgasm building in her, and he must have felt it as well.

"Daddy, I'm so close," she gasped.

"Beg for it, slut," he growled. "Beg, or I won't let you come. I'll come in your pretty little mouth instead." He thrust so hard she saw stars.

"Oh fuck--sir, please, please let me come!" she cried. She felt his fingers on her swollen clit, moving in time with his thrusts and she was coming around him. She felt herself tightening, squeezing his cock like a vise. A few short thrusts later, he was coming deep inside of her, claiming her.

They were both breathing hard as she slowly pulled his softening cock out of her. She hissed in pain and the sudden feeling of emptiness. As she was coming down from her high, she felt how thoroughly exhausted she was. He lied beside her and she cuddled with him. He kissed her forehead.

"You are okay, right. I didn't hurt you?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry. This was amazing."

"I will prepare the bathtub. You need it."

"Thank you."

Words: 1401