Painkiller

Dedicated to: MargaretXBecky
🚨🚨🚨Warning: Period sex, mentioned of blood.🚨🚨🚨
Rebecca woke up with a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She stood up quicky and made her way toward the bathroom, attached to their bedroom. Colby felt her moving and followed her, but she shut the door infront of him. He grabbed his phone and made some calculations... it was this time of the month. Inside of the bathroom Becky changed her clothes. She opened the door a few minutes later and Colby was waiting for her walking back and forth anxiously. She walked passed him and slipped under the covers again. She was trembling and lightheaded. He sat beside her and kissed her forhead.

"I hate to see you in pain, honey."

"I know...but you heard the doctor." Last month wasn't better for Rebecca. And when she made an appointment with her gynecologist, telling all about her symptoms and pains, the most probable cause was hormonal imbalance. It was caused by herself because she had stopped taking her birth control pills.

"But this didn't make the things easier." His fingertips touched her hair gently. "I will go and make a breakfast." He tried to stand up but she caught him by him arm.

"Please, stay a little bit."

"Of course love." He laid beside her and she cuddled by his side. When he felt her relax a little bit, he kissed her temple and slipped out of the bed.

***

He came back with a tray in his hands. He placed it on the nightstand and knelt down to the bed.

"Are you feeling better, sweetheart."

"Yeah..." she noded. He stroked her face.

"You have to eat something. I brought you your favourite Peach Cobler." She looked up at him with sparkles in her eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes, let me help you." He helped her to sit up and brabbed the bowl. He took the spoon and began to feed her.

"I'm so happy to have you." She smiled at him.

"I'm the luckiest man alive."

After she was ready with the breakfast they decided to watch something. Carefully he crawled under the blanket behind her so she could still see the TV.

"Where does it hurt?" he asked, his voice close to her ear and so, so gentle.

"Everywhere." She thought for a second. That's actually not true, and she didn't want to make him worry more than necessary. "No, but almost everywhere. My stomach cramps are terrible. And my lower back hurts. And my knees. And my breasts. And my vulva."

"Oh my." he whispered and kissed the back of her head. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Just hold me."

Without another word he wrapped his strong arms around her.

She didn't realize she fell asleep.

When she opened her eyes again her labia feel like they are swollen, the pressure painful. Colby's cheek rested against the back of her head and his arm was still wrapped around her, so she was careful when she slipped her fingers into her panties. Applying soft pressure on her clitoris distracted her a little from the pain.

"Hey." Colby's voice sounded a little raspy.

"Did I wake you up?" He must have noticed her move. Has he been awake the whole time she was dozing? Maybe he was aware of how she touches herself. If so he didn't give it away.

"No."

"Did you do something?" she murmured, rubbing her clit slowly.

"Just took the shirt off, it got uncomfortable. How do you feel?"