Win or Lost Part 2

Rebecca quickly got into the bathroom and opened the box. She stared at it for a few minutes. A small, egg formed vibrator laid in the box. When she picks the toy up she saw a note with Colby's handwriting: "Put it now, let's teach you to never disrespect me again!". She swallowed hard. In that moment she didn't know what to think, she was a little bit scared. They are still at public place, they did never make out in front of strangers. But a part of her wanted to try. She was so curious what will Colby do? She hesitantly pulls her jeans down alongside with her panties and puts the toy inside of her. She dressed up again and came out of the bathroom, where Colby was waiting for her. He showed to her the remote control and switch the gadget on. She felt the egg starts to vibrate lightly and she saw the devilish smile on Colby's face.

When they got to the car she saw Colby put a remote control on higher speed. She felt it immediately, her body tensed by the more intensive vibration, "God, this feels so good"- she think to herself. Colby placed his free hand on her high hip and she almost lost it.

"Do you like it, pumpkin?" his hand goes even more high.

"Yesss, Massster..." came from her lips as a whisper and lean back against the seat. She felt it again, he pressed the highest speed and that soon bring her closer to the edge.

"Do you want to cum, pumpkin?"

"Pppplease..." was the only thing she could say at this moment.

"Mmmm, I'm not sure, last night you have been so nasty..."

"I... I'm sorry Mmmaster, I didn't mean to..."

"Shhhh..." he placed his index finger to her mount. "We have to do something before that" he slowed down the speed of vibrator to minimum.

"What, do you... mean?"

"We have to shop for dinner." He parked the car on the market's parking lot.

"But... I-i-I I'm still with..."

"I know that sweetheart, but remember this is a punishment, this is not for your pleasure, it's for mine!"

The feeling of shame grew within her. She have to shop with the vibrator inside of her and remote control In his hand. "This can't be so bad, right?" She was so wrong. The moment she got out of the car, Colby increase the speed again. She stopped and look at him.

"I will be right behind you, okay." She nodded.

... She picks some vegetables up and the speed increased again. She was dripping wet now, she can't stand more of his teasing, but she couldn't do anything about it. Her feelings were such a mess right now. She was ashamed, embarrassed, because she wants to cum in the middle of this market, but most of all she felt herself arosed. When the speed increase again her body began to betrayed her. She could hardly hold on her feet, she gripped the cart and bit her lips to stop her moans. Colby behind her was enjoying the view, who would say they both have a fetish to public place. While she was shopping he kept increasing and decreasing the speed. When they finally got back to the car it was dark outside. She was so despaired, her whole body trembled in synch with the vibration of a toy, it was agonising.

"Please, Master please, I would do anything, please make me come!" she was almost crying.

"You want to cum in your panties, don't you dirty girl?"

"Yes Master, please. I know I was a bad girl, but I need it Master please. I can't take more teasing. I'm dripping wet, my panties is so soaked..."

"Please, Master please, I would do anything, please make me come!" she was almost crying.

"You want to cum in your panties, don't you dirty girl?"

"Yes Master, please. I know I was a bad girl, but I need it Master please. I can't take more teasing. I'm dripping wet, my panties is so soaked..."

"Get in the backseat!" he commanded

When Colby got in the car he began to unbuckle his belt. He was as turn on as her. His member sprung and he gave himself a few pumps.

"Make me cum and then you can too."

For the last few hours that was the only thing she wants to hear. Colby brings her to the edge at least 3 times, so without wasting time she wraps her lips around his tip. She began with a long, slow licks. She knows how to tease him too.

"Don't play smart baby girl! Your Master wants to release now!"

He slowly slid his swollen dick into her hot mouth. When his knob hit the back of her throat, she gagged. "You are so good Rebecca, I love to see you like this. Release your jaw, I'm going to face fucking you. If something goes wrong tap twice on my hip and I will stop. " he grabbed a handful of her hair so he would be able to see her face, tears in her eye while he continued his moves. "Fuck... I'm close baby girl. I want you to swallow every drop, ok?" she nodded her head as much as she could. "Good girl..." he strokes her cheek. He closed his eyes as he enjoy the feeling, he press the highest speed of the vibrator again. "Omg..." she mumbled. He was the first one who came, release his semen in her mouth. "Do it Rebecca, cum while you swallow my seed, cum for you master. And she did it really hard, her whole body explode with an intensive wave of pleasure....

"You are ok, right?"

"Right now, I'm in heaven." And she hugged him very tight.

words: 951

Hi everyone, here is the second part of WIn or lost. I hope you will enjoy your reading. Feel free to tell me what do you think in the comments below.  If you like it voted. Love you all. Thank you for support. Till next chapter.