New game

AN: this chapter wasn't in my plans for sure, but I really enjoyed writing it. I hope you will like it too.
Love you all
Rebecca woke up and reached out in hope to find Colby sleeping next to her, but he wasn't there. She opened her eyes and looked around. She lazily slipped out of the bed and put her satin robe on. Underneath she was wearing one of Colby's favourite nightgowns. She went down the stairs and heard a noises from the game's room. She walked towards the room and stopped in front of the door. She was confused who could came to their house so early and why? She assumed it could be something important and knock on the door. Colby opened it almost immediately and went outside, quickly closing the door.
"Good morning, sunshine. Did we wake you up?" He kissed her forehead.
"No, but what's going on inside? You didn't tell me we will have guest, I could prepare something."
"Don't worry honey. I was waiting a delivery and now we are assembled it."
"What did you bought?" She asked with puppy eyes.
"It's a surprise love. Go and have breakfast. I will tell you when we are ready."
"You are mean!" She grumped. And turned around walking to the kitchen.
...
"Hey Bex, come out here I have to show you something." She heard Colby say from the living room's door frame.

"Okay." She reply, letting out a quick sigh and left the book on the little table in front of the couch.

Colby didn't give her a chance to say anything though, he just grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hallway. He guided her to the game's room had and stopped in front of it, letting her enter the room first. Inside there was a pool table.

"You bought a pool table?" You asked

"Yes, I bought it for you."

"For me?"

"Yeah, you told me you didn't know how to play, so I thought it could be fun to teach you."

"Aww Colby, that's so sweet of you. Thank you, babe." She said and crushed her lips on his.

"It was nothing sweetheart, don't mention it." He caressed her cheek. "Now are we going to play or what"

She nodded and grabbed a pool cue.

"Ok, but I'm going to suck at this game." She said bending over to hit the ball, she aimed, and the ball went flying off the table, not touching a single ball. "See"

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm here to help." Colby said grabbing the ball off the floor and leaning into her back to help aim the stick and shoot. The white ball breaking the balls and they all went different places but one managed to hit the solid into the hole.

"Oh my god, Colby! It went in!" She said excitedly, hugging him. He was smiling when she let go and moved around the table to take his turn, trying to act unaffected by your hug.

They continued to play for hours, she kept doing horribly but she didn't care how bad she sucked, it was all worth it to see Colby smile.

...

"Come on, Colby! Let's play strip pool" They having been playing several times the past week since he bought it. She believed strip pool would be more fun and exciting than just regular pool. Even though she had not gotten any better in any way at playing.

"Ok, honey."

Colby was winning, obviously and was constantly laughing at how bad she was doing since it was strip pool, he couldn't even help her out, not that he really wanted to. So, here she was bending over the table in just tank top and a thong. Colby was unable to keep his eyes off her ass, he had only lost one item, his shirt and was only in his jeans. The only reason he had lost any clothes at all was that seeing her lose her clothing in front of him was beyond distracting and he couldn't concentrate on the game.

"Ugh!" she groaned as she missed the hole again and finally removed her top. She weren't wearing a bra underneath.

"Damn." he whispered, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. Little did he know she had planned this out and purposely didn't wear a bra.

"Your turn, Colby." She said looking into his eyes. He blinked realizing she was speaking to him and moved closer to her, not caring anymore about the game. He kept approaching youher until her back was up against the table. Looking up into her eyes, he growled and took her lips in his, causing her to moan and rest her hands on his chest, feeling his muscles. Colby grabbed her hair with one hand and her waist with the other, giving a quick squeeze before he moved both hands to her waist and ripped her thong. Tearing it and discarding it before lifting her up onto the table.

Giving her one last kiss he started making his way down her throat. Leaving little nips here and there, going lower until he reached to take a nipple in his mouth. Causing her to moan again, leaning her head back and arching her chest into him, he trails his fingers up and down her waist as he plays with the other nipple. Before he descended lower and lower until he reached her soaked core. He flicked his tongue over her clit slowly, savoring the moment. She groaned and grab a fistful of Colby's har, causing him to let out a groan as well.

"Fuck baby you taste so sweet! I could spend all night here" He said as he kept licking at her core.

"Fuck Colby!"

"That's it, baby." He said inserting a finger inside her, giving her kitten licks to her clit. She whimpered at the sudden intrusion but pretty soon she was grinding down onto his finger. Fucking herself on it as he licked her, every so often giving little nips to her clit.

"Please." She begged.

"Please what, baby, tell me what you want." He told her adding another finger.

"Fuck me, Colby, please make me cum on your tongue"

Grinning Colby moved his fingers faster inside her. The added pressure made her to threw her head back in a silently scream, clamping her legs around his head. When she reached her orgasm he didn't stop guiding her throught it as her legs trembled around his head.

"You ok?" He asks sweetly looking up at her, her head was still thrown back, but her breathing was finally calming down.

"I'll tell you when I can feel my legs." She laught moving her head and smiled down at him. He grinned giving her clit one last kiss, causing her to jolt a little at the overstimulation. He stood up and gave her a passionate kiss, allowing her to taste herself on his tongue.

"You planned all of this, didn't you."

"Yes, I did. But as much as I know, you enjoy this as much as me." She winked at him.

"Pretty much."

Words: 1100