Be a good girl for Daddy

🚨🚨🚨Warning: Very rough sex, shameless smut🚨🚨🚨

The next day Rebecca came home really tired from SoFi Stadium, where WWE announce would be WrestleMania 37. She quickly took off her high heels boots and sat on the coach, beside Colby.

"Welcome home, love." He kissed her cheek. Becky cupped his face in her hands and captured their lips. She bit his lips and he groaned. She took the opportunity and slid her tongue in his mouth. His arms slipped around her waist and he placed her in his lap, withouth breaking the kiss. And just then his phone rang.

"Fuck." He murmured and gently placed her back on the coach. And went to the table and answered the call. "Hello, Paul...". Becky sighed and decided to go and changed her clothes with something more comfortable. When she went back at the hall, Colby was still talking. So she made herself comfortable on the coach. He watched as she rolled her shoulders trying to release some of the tension that had built up the last few days. When he finished his conversation, he walked around the back of the coach and stepped on the arm of the couch, next to where she sat. He hoisted his left leg to her other side and sat on the back. She noticed that Colby moved into place behind her and deft fingers started kneading her knotted shoulders.

"Colby," she groaned as she turned back around. "That feels amazing, but-"

"No, you need to relax, love," he countered, cutting her off. He continued massaging her shoulders, working through knot after knot.

"If you continue like this, you're going to end up freaking out." He gave a her a gentle nudge. "Move forward, love so I can sit behind you."

Colby waited for her to move forward more and when she did, he slid down the back of the couch to sit behind her. From his new position, Colby continued to move his fingers down over her back, searching for any knot along the way.

Soon she leaned back, melting into his embrace. "Thank you, Colby. I really needed that."

He pressed a kiss against the side of her neck. She tilted her head, giving him better access.

"I know you did, love. I also know something that will help you relax even further." A smirk spread across his lips. "In fact, what I have in mind will help both of us quite a bit."

She turns around so she can face him and said: "Fuck me really hard, Daddy." Colby could see the fire in her eyes, they were filled with lust and desire.

"Let's finish what we started last night."

"Please Daddy fuck this tight pussy, mercilessly. Make me your little slut. I want to forget everything."

"Be careful what you wish for." They stood up quickly and he grabbed her by the elbow, tugging her along as he strides out of the room. Pulling her down the hallway he stopped as they reached the door to his bedroom. His fingers twisted the knob and he quickly guided her through the doorway.

"Stay." He commanded sharply, leaving her standing near the wall as he closed the door behind them. Colby headed to her closet and opened the closet, where she holt all her sex toys. He grab the cane and retured to her.

"Take off your shirt." She slipped it over her head revealing her bare chest.

"No bra, what a dirty girl..."

"Yes, Daddy."

"You will not speak without permission. Bend over the end of the bed." Her eyes widened slightly at his sudden command, but she did as he told her quickly. He stepped up behind her, and rested his cane against the frame of the bed.

"What's your safe word Rebecca?"

"Red." Becky spat out. He nods, filing the word away into his mind just in case she decides to use it.