My everything

The following contest is an Unsanctioned Match, anything goes. Introducing first from Dublin, Ireland Becky Lynch.

She was dressed in fire red ring boots, a black leotard with fire decals from the crotch up to her chest, red silk gloves, and had fake phoenix wings on for her entrance. She tossed her wings letting them flutter to the floor outside the room before waving to the cameras. She then rested against her corner and cracked her knuckles.

And her opponent from Davenport, Iowa; weigh 217 pounds, Seth Rollins. The man that came to the ring strong and muscular. He wore black tights stopping halfway down his thighs with a brace belt used for lifting weights around his waist. His walk was almost a march as he ascended the steps calmly and crossed through the ropes into the ring. He approached his corner promptly and gave a salute to the cameras before resting against the turnbuckles.

-DING-

The two charged and locked hands. Becky wasn't expecting him to squeeze her hands and take control. He slipped behind her and lifted her effortlessly, performed a back breaker on his knee making her moan loud.

She managed to roll off his knee and scramble out of the ring. Becky peered over the ropes for where she went and a steel chair greeted him sending him stumbling back. Becky got back on the apron holding the weapon tossing it in the ring, pulled back the top rope, and slingshot herself through the air crossbodyslamming Seth. Capitalizing on it she covered him.

1...!

Seth pushed her off with ease and seemed mad. Becky grabbed the chair again but he punched it making the chair connect with her face downing her in a gaze. He then jumped bodyslamming her with a loud moan leaving her body. He then hooked her leg roughly partially folding her over.

1...! 2...!

Becky kicked out but was definitely hurting. Seth then grabbed the chair and began bashing her back with it. She let out a loud moan with each clap of metal. He didn't stop until the chair was bent out of shape tossing the chair from the ring. Seth then forced Becky to stand and then reached inside the arm holes of her leotard grabbing her breasts prompting a cute moan from her. He moved his hands like a masseuse making Becky moan even more.

Becky kicked back trying to make Seth release her, but his shins were like steel. His finger tips teased her nipples making her moans higher pitched joined by squeaks. The crotch of her leotard started to become visibly wet the more he did it until she'd lost all strength to resist. Seth then seized the chance to spin her around, lower his trunks, lift her, and impale her on his throbbing cock prompting a loud moan from her.

He held Becky's hands behind her back as he bounced her giving a ride on it. Her eyes were glazed over lost in pleasure. Becky seemed to have completely forgotten she was in the middle of a match. It wasn't too long until she came squeezing Seth's cock with her pussy making him cum hard inside her. Holding her like that Seth bodyslammed Becky giving a rough return to reality for her.

Seth then pulled her head between his legs, hooked her arms, and performed a pedigree rendering Becky unresponsive. He then rolled her over and hooked her leg completely folding her over.

1...! 2...! 3!!!

In a blink of an eye Colby was awake. Laboured breathing broke the silence in the room as he treid to sit on the bed. He looked around and recognized his bedroom. He ran his hands through his hair, he was all sweat. Becky was still asleep next to him. A moonlight illuminated her face. He reached to the nightstand for a cup of water, but the pot was empty. He puffed and shook his head. He kissed Becky's forhead and stood up. He pulled up her t-shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. He took the pot and headed to the kitchen. He leaned onto the counter and sighed. He turned on the tap and splashed a cold water on his face. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to figure out his weird dream. It was so real, he couldn't believe it was only his imagination playing with him. Becky wrapped her arms around his torso and kissed his spine tattoo, beginning with the highest kanji.