New life

The following week went smoothly. Becky and Seth had become accustomed to their new daily routine during the covid pandemic. The little incident during the family dinner was almost forgotten and Becky was feeling great. Becky and Seth's Wrestlemania matches were scheduled to be filmed on 25th March. Wrestling without a crowd was a strange feeling for most WWE roaster, including Seth. But for Becky, it wasn't something new. She was used to wrestling in front of dozens of people or even without a crowd when she was in the indies. Her match against Shayna was after an hour, but she was already in her ring gear, her make-up and hair were done. Instead of going to her locker room, she decided to go and talk with Ash for a while. She was walking through the corridors when she saw something she never expected to see again. Ashley was standing with Joe at the threshold of his locker room. Both of them were laughing.

"Ashley!" Becky screamed. Joe and Ashley turned their heads to see an angry Rebecca coming toward them. "What the hell are you two doing here?" She was trying very hard to stay calm and not to raise her voice.

"It's not what looks like Bex." Ashley tried to explain. She had hoped that her little rendezvous would remain a secret, but she was mistaken.

"Yeah, Ashley is right Becca. We didn't do anything wrong. " Joe shook his head.

"Come with me!" Becky grabbed Ashley's hand and walked away, almost pulling her. The two of them sneak into the first closet. Becky locked the door and looked at Ashley. If a look could kill, Ashley would be dead. "I'm listening."

"We were just talking, Bex. Believe me, everything between us is in the past. I love Manuel and Joe is happy with his family. "

"Does Manuel know where you were?" Becky asked again, crossing her arm in front of her chest.

"No..." Ashley looked at the ground guiltily. "I told him I would go and see you."

"So you lied to him and used me as a cover?"

"Bex, I am truly sorry. I wanted to see Joe and tell him good luck. You know he doesn't like Joe. "

"I wonder why? Let me guess? Maybe because you and Joe were sex buddies. " Becky shrieked.

"Shhh, be quiet, we don't want all the roaster to hear us. I swear Bex, me and Joe didn't do anything wrong. I love Manuel, he is the man of my life. I would never do anything to hurt him. I know that you are worried, but you don't need to be. " Becky looked at her friend's eyes and knew she was telling the truth. She sighed.

"I'm sorry, Ash; I overloaded. I am truly sorry. I just want you to be happy and I know Manuel is the right one for you. "

"I know sis, I know." they hugged each other. "Let's get out of here. Someone could think we are doing something inappropriate here. "

"Yeah, let's go." Becky smiled.

***

The match for the Raw women's championship was next. Becky and Colby joined Shayna at the gorilla.

"Hey, Shayna." Becky smiled and shook her hand with Shayna. Becky respects Shayna more than Ronda, mostly because she worked hard to be part of the main roaster.

"Becky, are you ready to steal the show?"

"Always. Shayna, look... "before she could finish, Shayna interrupted her.

"I know what you are going to say. Honestly, Becca, I want this title more than anything, but you are amazing as a champion. If Vince thinks this is the best for the business, "

"Vince is a dickhead, sometimes," grumbled Becky. Shayna laughed.

"Baszler, you are next." A producer announced.