Teaching her

"Where are we going?" ask Becky with curiosity.

"Patience, Bex, you will find out soon." Colby smirked. They walk 15 minutes more and now was in front of huge house, away from the city. When he pulled out a key and unlocked the door, Becky gave him a confused look. "I rented this house for today, so no one will disturb us." He opened the door for her. When she went inside she looked around. The walls were pained in grey and blue, the furniture inside was a new one, I will gladly lives in house like this one.

"Colby, not I don't like this residence, but what we are doing here?"

"I want to try something today, so do me a favor and go to the room across this hall and you will understand, okay?" he asked tenderly.

"Okay." I gave him a quick kiss and go away fast. I was inquisitive to find out what he has in his mind. My confusion was great when I opened the door. The room looks like a classroom with desks and a blackboard inside. On the teacher's desk I saw a clothing case, I went close and saw on the top of a case a note. I quickly pull it up and starts to read.

"Last night when I saw you with this kids at the hotel's lobby I've got this idea. I know you like to play role, I've got this one for: you are a new teacher in a high school and I'm your student. I'm a sexy bad boy, every girl in the school wants to sleep with me. And you are no excluded. But you stop yourself, because to have a sex with a student isn't professional. A month ago you broke up with your boyfriend. Since then you didn't have sex. So you decided to buy a toy for you. You received your shipment at your workplace today. There is almost 8 pm and the school was empty. You always leave your workplace last. But today you saw me kissing one of my baby girls and you've got so horny, so you didn't mind when you unpack your vibrator.... I thing you've understand my idea sweetheart, so change your clothes now!"

I quickly grab the clothing case and under it there was a 'rabbit vibrator'. I bit my lips. "What will be happen next?" – I ask myself. I change my clothes, by now I'm wearing a short black skirt, white shirt and jacket. I sat on the chair behind the desk... Let's the game begin.

I pulled up my shirt and take aside my panties. I rub my clit lightly and start to imagine this was Colby's fingers. Little by little I became more wet. I insert my finger inside my pussy. "Colby, you are doing so good." I moaned. I moved my fingers slowly, enjoying every second. It was long ago when I masturbated alone. In a few minutes I felt I'm ready for the vibrator. I pulled out my fingers and lick them clean, savor my own taste. I picked up the vibrator from the desk, slide the false cock up and down my wet pussy. I started to thrust slowly the gadget and switch it on. "This feels so good!" I think to myself. And then the door burst open.

"Well, well, well... what we've got here, Mrs Lynch shamelessly fuck herself. "

"Mr. Rollins what are you doing here? The lessons are over." I pull down my skirt, fully ashamed.

"I forgot something, but I think this would be my favorite day in school." he said with an evil smile.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"If you don't want the principal known about your little entertainment, you will do what I said to you." And he shown me a picture of myself a moment ago.

"Mr. Rollins you can't do this..."

"I will not." he came closer to me and stroke my face. "Now strip your clothes..."

I stay frozen for a moment not knowing what to do. Yes, I wanted him so badly, but he was my student.

"I'm waiting Mrs. Lynch. Or I will go..."

"NO." I said and remove my jacket. My hand shaken when I unbutton my shirt and I took it off, revealing my white lace bra. When I took off my skirt.

"Okay, now come here and pull down my jeans, I want to freed my cock. It was a long day, right, Mrs. Lynch." I knelt down and unbuckled his belt and slowly did as he said to me. His cock was bigger than I expected. He lifted my chin: "Like what you see?"

"Yyyes" I blushed lightly. "This is so wrong" I think to myself. He helps me to stand up and kiss me passionately. His hand traveled to my back and unclaps my bra, throwing it aside. He starts to suck on my neck. I bit my lips, to stop my moan. He lifted me up and put me on my desk. He rubs my pussy above my panties. And then the last piece of my clothing was stripped. He spread my legs so he could see my slit. He sits down on my chair, placing it between my legs. He started to stoke himself.

"Take the vibrator, Miss Lynch. Show my how horny could you be." Without hesitation I pick it up and thrust it deep inside of me. "You have no idea how sexy you are in this moment, Mrs. Lynch."

"Call me Becky."

"No... from now on you are my slut and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, am I clear?"

"Yes..." I swallowed hard.

"Now show me, how bad you want my dick, buried deep inside this hot pussy."

I didn't need more persuasion. I pick up the pace, moan loudly. He stands up, took my panties and stuffed them in my mouth. "You have to be quite, we didn't want someone heard us, right?"

I nodded. He sits again looking at me with lust.

"Do you like this, did you fuck yourself at home, thinking about me." I nodded quickly. "Look at you, Mrs. Chastity could be very nasty, right?" again I nodded. I start to feel my orgasm build up.

"Fuckkkk" I murmured, bite my underwear. He came to me, pulled the panties out of my mount and kiss me, to muffled my pleasure screams. One on his hand gathered down my body and he grab the vibrator, dig it faster and deeper. "You can cum, but don't you dare to scream!"

That was I lose myself. My orgasm hit me so hard. I buried my head in Seth's chest. It took me a few minutes to regain my consciousness. And then he dragged me by my hair and puts me in front of the board. He lifts one of my legs and stars to fuck me from behind. His big and fat dig feels so good inside of my vulva. His speed was relentless. And again I'm about to scream, but just then I felt his other hand on my throat. The lack of oxygen makes the pleasure even more.

"This feels good, isn't it. Me destroying this cute, dripping wet pussy." He knows that I couldn't answer him and continue. "Look at you. You like to be my bitch. You like a rough sex, don't you?" I put my right hand on the wall for balance, with other one I start play with my clit. "Yes, just like that. Make yourself cum again. Show my what a whore you are!" I start my walls tighten around his cock and my second orgasm hit me. He didn't stop pounding me during it, searching for his own release. When I came to myself again he makes me knelt in front of him, seeding his semen in my face.

After a few minutes he kissed me. "That was amazing, Bex. Let's get you to the bathroom." He scoops me up and we take a bath together.

words: 1324

NOT EDITED

Okay lovelies, i tried something diffrent, feel free to criticize me. I hope you wii like the chapter, if that's so voted. Tell me what do you thing in the comments bellow. 

I also want to say thank you for all your love, almost 100 stars and i'm so happy. Kisses