Best gift ever

🚨🚨🚨Warning graffic content. Read on your own risk!🚨🚨🚨

Colby watched Rebecca from the door frame. She was preparing the dinner. It was December 31st. They decided to stay at home and enjoyed their free time together.

"Who the fuck will eat all of this?" he asked with a laugh.

"We are. I'm making Caesar salad, risotto, beaf steak and cheese cake." She turned to look at him around and then continue to cut the ingredients. He slowly walked closer to her and wrapped his hands around her from behind, nuzzling his head in her neck. His warm breath against her skin His warm breath against her skin sent shiver down her spine.

"You sure, you don't want to go to my mom. She will be very happy." He said and sucked at her neck.

"Yes, I do. You know I love to be with your family, but tonight I want you all by myself. I'm not going to divide you." One of her hands went to his hair and pulled him even closer.

"Well, if you say so..." he didn't waste time and snuck his right hand under her pants and underwear. He caressed his clit slowly made her moan. She leaned back against him and enjoyed the way he touched her sensitive skin, forgot about everything else.

"Colby...the supper... I should..."

"We can order some pizza or Chinese food."

"No."

"You are not funny, you know that!" he grumped at her and took his hand to his mouth, licking it with satisfaction.

"Go and play video games..." she pecked their lips "... have fun. Soon I will be with you."

"Fine." He left the room and she continue with her job. When she was done she went to their bedroom to prepared it for tonight. She put his gift in a small black box and wrapped it with red ribbon. She changed her clothes and put a black dress with long sleeves, nothing fancy and expensive. But she knew he loved to see her with a dress and tonight had to be a special one.

They sat on the table, against each other. On the wooden furniture three red candles. The food was superb. Cooking was one of her favorite activities. They talked about almost everything from music and movies to work and their plans about the future. He didn't know that she was already decided what she wanted. But all in order. She took one of her slippers off and lift her leg to his crotch. He looked under the table and saw her bare foot rubbing him.

"What, what are you doing?"

"I think you know very well." She smirked at him. "Let's go."

"The dessert?"

"I've got a better one for you." She winked at him. He stood up from his chair, she did the same. She took his hand and guided him towards the couch. He quickly took off his clothes and pulled her into passionate kiss.

"Lay down." She said.

She placed a kiss on the tip of his cock She swirled her tongue around it. She started moving her hand up and down his shaft as she licked the side of his tip.

"Uhh, Bexxxx!" he groaned out. Becky stopped licking him and put the whole of his tip in her mouth, sucking him off as Colby grabbed her hair making his cock go deeper into her mouth. She looked up at him, still sucking and stroking. "Just like that... Yes, it feels so good."

She only nodded and took her mouth off of his cock and started to lick the sides of his shaft again. She brought her thumb to his tip, rubbing slight as the pre-cum came out and spilled along the sides. Sucking it up, as it came down. "I'm gonna cum, Bex! Argh, don't stop!" She started stroking him faster licking the tip more as Colby started to shudder and his seed started to spill out. She was licking up as much as she could.

"That was amazing." He gave her a quick kiss. "Your turn, now." She sat down. He kneeled between her legs. He placed wet kisses at her inner tights and soon he found out that she didn't wear anything under her dress.

"Dirty girl." He smiled, his face inches from hers. "Take this off, you don't need it." Seconds later she was fully naked. He started a trail of kisses from her lips to her chin, on her neck and all the way down to her stomach — making bite marks. He bent his head down, between her legs and started by sticking his tongue inside her. Becky moaned loudly now, the sensation of Colby's tongue rolling around making her feel warm and tingly. She clutched one of her breasts, teasing her nipple between her fingers as her other hand went to Colby's head, wanting his tongue deeper inside her, wanting to feel him more.

"Please, I need more. Please, fuck me with your fingers."

Colby removed his tongue from her pussy, which became even more wet, and he stuck a finger in, then two fingers, and as he pumped them inside her, he could hear the sweet sound of Becky's moans. He stuck his tongue back into her along with his fingers and start licking and pulsing her, he could hear Becky's whimpers grow louder and louder.

"I'm close Colby, keep going."

She could feel the orgasm building up inside her, could feel the tingles getting stronger, until finally, she released herself with a moan, her cum getting on Colby's fingers as she shudder with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

He took his finger out of her and brought them to her mouth, she opened her mouth and started sucking on his fingers, licking them with her tongue.

"Second round, on the bed?" she asked him.

"I'm ready whenever you are." The two of them began to climbed the stair, don't even give a fuck, that they didn't wear anything. He opened the door for her and they went inside the bedroomLittle candles on the floor, rose petals on the bed, and the black box with red ribbon. She grabbed it and gave it to him.

"That's for you. I hope you will like it."

"Honey, it was not necessary."

"Open it." He untied the ribbon and opened the box. When he saw what was inside, he was really confused.

"Bex, I didn't understand." Inside the box laid her birth control pills.

"You can throw them to the garbage. I don't need them anymore. I want to have real family with you. I want to start to try to conceive a child. This only if you want it." She wasn't sure what he was thinking at this moment, he just stared at her. And then all of a sudden he kissed her like never before. He never wanted to has a child with his ex-girlfriends, but now when he was with her, it was completely different. For few weeks they were talking about it, but he never imagined that she will be ready so soon. He knew very well what this mean. She will have to put on hold her whole career and dedicated her to their child.

"This is the best gift, ever, I love you so much." She pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. She slowly eased herself down his cock and began to slowly ride him. He repositioned them a little and now she was straddle him. They began to kiss each other again. Their bodies moved at synchronous. The clock struck 12 am.

"I want to celebrate every New year, till the end of my life with you. I don't need any other woman in my life, except for our future daughter. I could never dream about better wife for me than you. You are my beginning and my end. My heart belongs to you!"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You showed me what the happiness means. I want to be your best friend, your lover, your wife, the mother of your childs. I want to watch you playing games with them while I'm preparing the dinner. I can't imagine greater happiness than that. My soul is yours!"

They reach their climax at the same time. He gently placed her on the bed and laid beside her. They fall asleep into each other hands, ready for the next step of their relationship. 

Words: 1385
Kinda edited

Hi lovies, officially I'm the worst time manager ever. Sorry for waiting too long. But I'm here again with another chapter. I hope you will like it, if that's so please voted. If you have any recommendation or notes, tell me. 

Also this chapter is kinda inspired by @BrollinsFan❣️ and @mondaynightbrollins❣️.They are amazing authours and friends. ♥️