Maui, August 2019

Colby and Rebecca had been in Maui since 2 days. That was theirs first week off since one year. They enjoy their time together. Today was one of the most important day of their life. Colby proposed to her and she had no words to describe how happy she is by this. Hers "Yes" was so loud that even a deaf person could hear this. They had just finished the dinner and was in the elevator to their room right now.

"I can't believe, I'm gonna be your wife..."

"For the rest of your life" he kiss her by her lips.

The elevator stop and they started to go to their room.

"Put this on." He said as he handed her an eye patch.

"Yes, Master." This word escaped her lips without hesitation. For the last few months Colby was her Master and Rebecca loved it. She knew that he would never hurts her by purpose, even when they played their little games. She trusted him eternal.

"No..." he said tenderly "tonight we are just Rebecca and Colby, two people that loves each other to the end of the world. Tonight I want to make love with you. I want to make you feel like a Queen, I want to please you. Everything that will happen is about you. Now blindfolded your eyes, let's get in the room."

Becky knew that Colby could be one of the most romantic, gentle and sweet person of the world. They went inside and Colby lead her to the bedroom. There was rose's petals on the bed in heart shape, candles from the door to the bed, "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran played on the background. Colby untied the patch. She got tears in her eyes when she saw the scene in front of her.

"No, no, no" he said gently "NO more tears, from now on it start a new life for two of us. They captured their lips in a long, passion kiss. They pulled away from each other after few minutes to take a breath. He cupped her cheek and kiss her forehead. They stared at each other for few seconds. Like the time was stopped and they were the only human in the world. They kissed again this time slowly and sloppy. Colby kissed down her neck to her collarbone, leaving small hickeys., his hands gathered to her back and began to pull down the zipp of her dress. She moaned lightly. He removed the strap of her dress allowing it to fall to the ground. She took off his shirt.

"Jump!" he said and she wrapped her legs around his waist without hesitation. He began to walk to the bed, his hand reach for the clasp of her bra, unhooked it. He laid her gently on the bed and threw the bra on the floor. He undid his belt and took off his jeans. He crawled on top of her and kiss her again. Their tongue fought for dominance. She felt his semi-hard dick pressed against her soak thong.

"Mmmm" she moaned against his lips. He pulled away from the kiss "You are so beautiful!" he whisper to her and sucked her earlobe. He placed wet kisses on her neck and down to her breast. He took his time kissing and nibbling each one of them. One of his hand pull aside her thong. His middle finger traced her labia and then pressed her clit, making circles around it.

"You are so wet down here, baby."

"Only for you." She murmur. The trail with kiss continue to her belly and then to her sensitive area. He pulled down her thong and she spread her legs for him.

"Colby, please." she whispered. He smirks before making a long, slow lick, making Becky close her eyes. He loves to eat her out, that allowed to him to savoir her taste. "You are my favourite dessert, Rebecca." He was like a magician with his tongue. He repeated what he was doing a few times before licking two of his finger.

"Don't stop please." Instead of answer he pushed two fingers inside of her. His tongue began to work faster as his fingers. She threw her head back in pleasure. "You are so good, Colbs!" after a few minutes she felt her orgasm build up. "I'm so close, please make me cum." She cried out loud. That was a command for him and he began to thrust his fingers faster and make an "o" shape on her clit. Her thighs began to shake and she surrender to him. He slow down the pace but didn't stop during her climax. When her breath regain Colby pulls out his fingers.

"Lick them clean for me, baby girl." And she did as he said tasting herself from his fingers.

"Your turn." She said and pulled down his boxers. His member sprung free hard as rock. She flipped them and now she was on top. She kissed the tip and began slowly licked it. She wrapped her mouth around him, moving her head up and down on him. He groaned as he formed her hair into a ponytail with his fist, pushing her deeper on him. He heard her gag.

"Ohhh yes, just like that." She pulled away to take a breath. But before she can took him again he said: "Straddle me." She position herself in his lap and slowly slid herself down on his cock. He allowed her to choose the pace. So she start with a long deep thrust and the she pick up the pace.

"Fuck Colby, this feels amazing" she whispered to him. He felt her walls tighten around his cock. He knows that he was close as her.

"Wait for me, Bex." She moaned louder as she could feel her orgasm coming. "Cum, baby," he moaned in her ear as she closed her eyes. "Cum with me," he moaned. Becky cried out as she let her orgasm run, seconds later. She smiled and kiss him. "I love you" she whisper to him.

"I love you, too."

 word: 1014

Hello everyone, i'm so grateful for all of your possitive comments for this book. It's really means a lot, so as a thankful I have an offer for you: next chapter will be also from Maui and will be about rolegame, so tell me in the comments bellow in what role do you want  to see them and i will chose one of your ideas. Again thank you so much, if you like the chapter voted. Till next time in Ruthless love. Love you all!!!