Doctor Lopez

🚨🚨🚨Warning shameless smut with graffic content. Read on your own risk!🚨🚨🚨

Becky's POV

Colby and I were sitting in the catering with Buddy and Nattie. During the conversation I sneaked my hand under the table and place it on Colby's inner thigh. He looked at me surprised by my action. But this wasn't enough for me so I squeeze his crotch. His eyes widened. Today I was feeling really horny. Usually we didn't have sex or even oral at the arena, but I didn't want to wait till we headed back to our hotel.

"Excuse us." Colby said and stood up quickly. I thought we will go to our locker room but I was wrong. He opened the door of one little closet and pushed me against the wall.

"Let's see what we have here?" he smirked at me. He spread open my lips with his fingers and sliding his hand under my thong. His fingers find my clit quickly. His lips found the side of my neck, licking from my shoulder up to my ear, sucking on it lightly.

"Fuck, Colby" I whimpered softly.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, keep going I'm so close."

"You need to be quiet baby. We don't want someone find us, right?" I grabbed onto his hand as my whole body shook with pleasure. He bit down on the side of my neck slightly intensifying my orgasm. I moaned his name as pleasure consumed my whole body. As I slowly came down from my high, he pulled his hand out from my thong. He licked his fingers:

"You taste amazing. But now we should go before anyone notices our absence.

***

I went into backstage with some help from medical staff. Asuka just attacked me with green mist. The creators warned me that the mist will sting a little bit and made me feel uncomfortable before our segment. But my inner voice was telling me that something is wrong. My eyes couldn't stop crying and it was hard for me to see. When Colby spotted me, he hurriedly came by my side:

"Are you okay, Bex?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah, this shit just stings really bad." I tried to convince him. I don't think he believe me.

"Colby, come here we need to discuss your match with The Big show tonight."

"Go, I will be alright." I kissed his cheek and patted on his shoulder.

I walked to our locker room really slow and careful. I took my ring gear off and went into the bathroom. I tried to relax and enjoy the warm water that poured over my body. I clean my face and look at the mirror. There was no trace of green on my face. But I didn't feel better. When I finished with my shower, I went into our room and grab my clothes from my bag. I hurriedly dressed up. I sat on the couch down. Tears kept streaming down my face. Soon Colby was back from his match. When he opened the door and saw me, he ran toward me.

"What's wrong Becca?" he knelt in front of me and stroked my face.

"It hurts Colby... my eyes..." I sobbed. At this moment I didn't know if the tears stream down my face because I cry or because of this green shit.

"Shhhh..." he embraced me "... let's go to the medical area." He helped me to get up and together we began to walk.

***

I was sitting on the bed in our hotel room, waiting for Colby. It turned out that I have little allergic reaction, so Colby had to go to pharmacy. I was prescribed pills and eye drops.

"I'm here Honey." He pecked our lips.

"Great did you buy the medicaments?"

"Of course." He poured me a glass with water and gave it to me.