I will be always here for you.

Hi lovlies, I'm not sure from where to start. First of all this chapter is created by my own imagination, it's only a fiction. Second this is my strange way to tell the world that Jeff Dyke is a prick and he would never deserve a woman like Becky. And third I want your opinion: Do you want a prequel for this story. It'll not include so much smut. It will be about their first kiss, their first making love. Maybe It would be shorter. I'm not sure if you would be intresting in this book. So feel free to tell me what do you think in the comments bellow. I like to talk with you. With all of that being told I hope you will like this chapter. 

Love you.

16 December 2018

Becky's POV

I was walking around SAP Center, waiting for my match with Asuka and Charlotte. I was supposed to drop my title to Asuka. She deserved this title and I'm really happy for her. The last few months have been very busy. I've become The Man and new Stone Cold Steve Austin. After I have finally at the spotlight my private life was begin to crush down. My relationship with Jeff was getting colder. I could feel that he was hiding something.

Flashback

One month ago I came home earlier. I heard noise from the bedroom and I follow it. When I open the door I froze. Jake was having sex with another woman. He looked at me and I saw his devilish smile. His next words made me want to vomit. "Why don't you join us, Bex?" I lost my mind. In front of my eyes I see black.

"You two get out of my home, NOW!" I shouted.

"Easy, Bex." He tried to touch my arm, but I backed away.

"You disgusted me! Take your whore and leave." She quickly put her clothes on and leave. But Jeff looks like he didn't even bother. I grabbed the baseball bat and reached to hit him. "You have three seconds, before I beat the shit out of you. Don't try me!" He grabbed his clothes and ran away. And then I broke down. I was crying without been able to stop. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I talked to myself.

End of flashback

Now, I feel a lot better. Like some burden had fallen from my shoulders. He never loved me, he only used me. This was one of the worst chapters of my life, but I'm grateful it's over now.

"Hey, Spitfire." I heard Colby's voice behind me. I turned around and greeted him with a friendly hug.

"Hi, what's up?"

"I was wondering do you want to drink beer with me and Claudio after the PPV."

"Why not? It's gonna be funny."

"Okay see you late, Spitfire."

"Bye Colby."

***

After my match I went straight into my locker room. I was exhausted. I took a quick shower and grabbed my clothes from my luggage. I took my T-shirt and jeans on when I heard somebody knocking on the door. I was fully expected to be Colby, but I was so wrong. What the hell he wants? I thought.

"Jeff..."

"Bex, please listen to me."

"Don't call me that way. You lost that privilege, when you cheated on me."

"And I'm so fucking sorry." He took some steps closer to me and I backed away.

"Jeff, please just go..."

"Give me one more chance. I will prove my feelings to you. Do it for our happy moments." And he came closer to me again.

"Go away or I will call the security guards." I threatend him, which was big mistake. Before I knew, I was pinned to the wall.