The bet

January 20, 2020

"Why you don't want to tell me who is going to win the titles tonight?" Becky grumbled.

"Because, you don't tell me what's the script for your matches. Now we are even." He winked at her and reach behind her to grab his leather jacket.

"So that's it? You are angry with me?" before she could say anything else, he cut her off.

"I'm not angry with you. I could never be. I just want to show you how I feel all this time. You didn't say me about chair shots, or that you will lose at Survivor series... you even didn't tell me about green mist last week."

"You never asked!"

"Because I thought you would tell me voluntarily, but ufortunatelly you never did it."

"Why you never told me how you feel?" she stood up from her chair hug him.

"I didn't want to bother you. But I'm tired of you hiding your script from me. I was going to went crazy last week. When I saw Asuka attacked you with green mist..." she went tip toe and pecked their lips.

"I'm sorry. I was always busy and I never saw how you feel."

"It's fine. But I'm not going to tell you a word about my match tonight."

"Well, I think I deserve it." She looked at him with puppy eyes. He smiled at her and caressed her cheek.

"This trick won't pass. Not this time. So who will win at Royal Rumble?"

"I can't tell you..." he frowed, she quickly raised her hands in deffens. "...Before you said anything, I don't how the match will end up. When me and Kana met the producers today, they said they have not made a decision."

"So you don't know who will take the title?" he had a spark in his eyes and grinned at her.

"Yes, that's what I said." She looked at him. "I know this look, you have something on your mind."

"Yes, I have. But before I tell you anything I want you to know I'm your number one supporter."

"Colby, spit it out for fuck sake."

"I have a bet for you."

"A bet? What betl?" she looked at him puzzled.

"You win the title you set up our next game. But if I get it we are going to see how you look only in rope. I have learned many a thing while in Japan, the Shibari rope bindind was my favourite."

"Mmmmm, well this souds tempting."

"So... we have a deal?" he extended his hand.

"Deal Lopez." She took his hand and they shook hands. Someone knocked on the door and opened it. A producer came in.

"Seth, you are next." They quickly exchanged a kiss and he left.

***

The next day they entered the arena for a house show. The two of them love house shows, because that way they can be closer to their fan. And they should not stick a strict script. Rebecca received a call from Paul Heyman and he informed her that they made the decision about her match at Sunday. When she settled her bags at their locker room she went to find Asuka. Rebecca knocked at the the of her locker room and entered.

"May I come in?"

"Yes, what's going on?"

"I wanted to ask you if you mind Colby attended the meeting with the creative?"

"No, but why should he come with us?"

"It's not what you think. Me and him just made a bet about our match at Rumble and I wanted to find out who win together."