1.

First of all I want to say thank you to all of you. I didn't expect this reaction. But I was so happy so I deceided to write and post first chapter today. Second I want to appologise for grammar mistakes, I still learn english and how to write a fic. Tell me what do you thing about this chapter in the comments bellow, if you like it you can voted too. I love you, all. Thank you so much!  

24.06.2019

After their segment with Lacey Evans and Baron Corbin, Colby and Rebecca went backstage. As Rebecca was in the catering to grab some bottles of water, Colby went to their locker room to take a shower. When she entered the room, she saw that he was sitting on the couch, ready to leave. He has strange attitude and Becky notice it.

"Hey, whats wrong?"- she approach him he raised his hands.

"Go take shower, we will talk later" now when he used his Master's tone she knew that she is in big trouble.

She did it as fast as she could. She came out of the bathroom and before she could speak, Colby pushed her against the wall and kiss her rough.

"You disobeyed me tonight. You humiliated me in front all WWE Universe... Bad girls have to be punished and you know that."

"I'm sorry, Master. This..."

"Shhh." he pressed his finger on her mouth. "Get on the couch, spread your legs and place them next to your hands.

"Yes, Master" she knew there was no point in arguing and did as he told her. He position himself between her legs and kneel down.

"I want you to count them out loud!" at first she was very confused until she felt his tongue stroke all the length of her pussy. "I said count them, Rebecca!"

"One" she squeal

"Two" a moan escape her lips.

...When she get to eight she started breath heavy, Colby knew that this pace kills her, he doesn't want her to cum. He wanted to tortue her. Every time he reach to her clit he press a little hard, but not enough to push her over the edge. By the past months he had learned what she likes and how many tease she can get. He was a magician with his tongue and she had cum just by them number of times. He enjoy to eat her out, he loves the way she taste, her moans were music to his ears.

"T-ten" she says with a trembling voice.

He stand up and kiss her passionately allowing her to taste herself. "Who made you so wet baby girl?"

"You, master." Without losing time he inserts two finger inside her.

"What do you want Bex, tell your master what do you want?" he had moved his fingers slowly in and out of her.

"Please Master, make me cum please... I'm begging you..."

"I don't think you deserve it, only good girls can cum and tonight you were very bad girl."

"I'm so sorry Master. I will be a good girl I promise, I will never again disobey you."

He starts thrust faster and harder... she feels her wall begin to tight and just then he pulls his fingers out. "Get up and dress up!"

"Tyrant"- she muttered.

"Did you say something?" he throws her leggings and T-shirt to her.

"But... where is my underwear?"

"In my bag... this is all you have to have." She can't believe what she just heard.

––––