Only for one night?

🚨🚨🚨Warning: !Grafic content, you continue in your own risk!🚨🚨🚨

I know it's been a while since my last update, but I was so nervous about this chapter. You want it, you have it. She will domineering him for the first time. And i need some time, because I have never ever read femdom, so I have to read a bunch of them. I hope you will enjoy the new chapter, if that's so please voted. Tell me what do you think un the comments bellow.

Love you!

It was very special day for both Colby and Rebecca. For the first time she will be domineering him. She felt a little nervous about this stuff. She didn't want to hurt him. But she was also curious about her new role. Yes, she was enjoying to be bottom very much, but this was something different. They talked about this night for 2 weeks. He wanted to make her feel special so he decided to suggest to change their position. He was also excited as her. From the beginning of their relationship he was Alpha. Now he will leave her to be on charge. They were sitting on the couch in fully silence.

"Are you sure about this? If you don't want to do it just tell me..." she asked hesitantly.

"Yes. You didn't change your opinion, didn't you?"

"I just don't want to hurt..." he pecks their lips.

"You are not. Now if you want go upstairs and change your clothes. I will be waiting here for you... Mommy." For the very first time he called her that. It sounds strange, but at the same time habitually. She got up and walked towards their bedroom. He waited for her about 20 minutes, he started to think that she changed her mind, that she gives up on his idea. He raised from the couch and when he turned around he was speechless. There she stood sexier than ever. He looked at her from feet to head: black high heels, black sheer lingerie and black thong, her lips with bright red lipstick, her hair freely fall down. He licked his lips... she looked so hot.

"Who tells you to move from this couch, baby boy?"

"I... I'm sorry, Mommy." He said apologetically.

"Take your clothes off, NOW!" she almost shouts. Colby didn't waste time and follow her command. She sits down on the couch. "Come here, on your knees, right in front of me." And again he obeyed. She spread her legs and began rub her clit over her thong. "You know baby boy, I think you was very bad today and your Mommy, didn't like it. You disappointed me."

"I'm sorry Mommy." She took her underwear aside and insert two fingers in her cunt. At the beginning her pace was slow, but as the time went by her fingers moves faster and deeper. She licks her lips and moan.

"I could imagine the way you eat me out baby boy, like I am a sweet dessert. You like how my juices taste don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy, please allow me to tongue fucking you?"

"I don't know... do you think you deserve it? I don't think so..."

"I promise I will be a good boy, I want to make you feel good Mommy, please let me."

She took out her fingers bring them to his mouth. "Lick them clean for me... yes, good boy. Follow me." She began to walk and he chase after her. "No, no, no..." she shook her head "all fours, walk like a good puppy dog, you are."

They entered the bedroom.

"Come here... Good boy." She grabbed the strap on and fastened it around his neck. "Now lay down."

He did as she ordered and she straddle his face. "What do you do if you want to stop but can't talk, puppy?"

"I tap out."

She sat on his face. Colby sucked ever so gently at her clit, periodically flicking his tongue down to her hole, tasting the sweetness that dripped onto.

"You are doing great job. Just like that make your Mommy cum. Fuck yes." She cries out. He did everything he know she likes.

She leaned her body forward, both hands now threaded in his hair, holding on for dear life. The smallest amount of pain on his scalp didn't even phase him. It was all worth it to feel Becky's beautiful body shiver and her hips thrust against him as if chasing the orgasm until it was completely gone. She laid down next to him until she regains her breath, then she kisses him on his lips and down to the south until she was between his legs, inches apart from his dick.

"Tell me what do you want little boy."

"Please." He moaned.
"Please, what? I want to hear you say it my darling."
"Please put my dick in your mouth. I need you so bad." he whimpered.

"You have only to ask for it."

She began to bob her head at a slow and steady pace enough to give him friction, but nowhere near to the speed she knew he needed, the pace she knew he craved. She continued with her slow luxurious torture hollowing her cheeks and swirling her tongue deftly around his head each time she lifted her head, He began to grow increasingly frustrated.

"Mommy please..." he groaned.

"Please what?"

"I... I need to cum, I'm beggin you."

"No... not yet." And she positions the strap on, on his mount. She takes all the length of it in her mount. Then she began to ride him. 

She bounced up and down faster and deeper. "You like what you see, boy toy? You like when I use you as a cum rag." He just nodded which cause the strap on move inside of her even more. "Just like that, I'm so close, don't you dare to stop." He will not do this, he like to please her, to take her over the edge. Her legs began to shake, her breath become faster and shallow, she feels it again. Her second orgasm for tonight. And she fell on the bed unable to keep her steady. It takes her a few minutes to came back to herself.

"You ready to my pussy wrap around your cock?" she removes the strap and throw it aside.

"Yes Mommy, please. I can't take it anymore..."

"Good."

His dick was hard as rock. For 45 minutes she didn't allow him to cum and he was desperate. But she continued to tease him. She rubs her labia with his cock.

"You was so good boy, Colby. You don't have to ask me for permission to cum." With that she lowered herself on his erected shaft. "Hug me." He embraces her and they start to kiss each other passionately. Their bodies became one. Her walls began to tighten around his cock. They came in unison.

"You are okay, right?" she asked him tenderly, caressing his cheek.

"Never better!"

"I love you!"

"I love you more!" 

Words: 1090