Rainy night

It was a rainy night in Iowa. Becky was lying in bed watching some absurd horror film, cuddled up with her fiancé. Colby laid behind her, shirt off, propped up on an elbow, intently watching the literal bloodbath on the screen. One of his arms was casually draped over her; Every so often his finger would softly stroke her forearm. Yesterday they were informed that all the house shows are canceled, because of the covid19 pandemic and Raw would be tapped in PC.

"It's so weird." she muttered under her breath. "We are here in OUR home, cuddling to each other without caring about flights, house shows or meetings with fans."

"I don't complain." He said and placed a kiss on her head. "Did you talk with your family today?"

"Yes, I talked with my mom on FaceTime and she said they are healty and safe. My father can't go out, but a neighbor helps him with groceries shopping."

"I'm glad to hear that."

Finally, the terrible film came to an end. Colby let out a groan as he grabbed the remote in front of her and shut off the TV.

"That was awful." he stated dryly. Becky laughed. "What did you expect from Wrong turn Part 6?" he buried his face into her neck and grumbled, "Well, If I had it my way we wouldn't have watched it to begin with.."

"Yeah, we probably would watch Game of thrones for the hundredth time."

For a while they laid together quietly, listening to the rainfall outside. Colby began softly kissing her neck. She hummed in pleasure and shimmied back into him. He must have known she was purposefully grinding her ass into him as an attempt to warrant a response, as she felt him smirk against her neck. Obliging her, Colby moved his hand down around her waist and pulled her even closer into him, rolling his hips against her. She let out a breathy sigh. Becky was suddenly acute of how little she was wearing. It wasn't uncommon for her to sleep in one of his old jerseys, but suddenly she felt as thought she should be wearing something more. Or at least something fancier.

Obviously, this did not deter Colby as his hand slid up her shirt and cupped her breasts. She let out a gasp of pleasure as he rolled his fingers over her hardened nipples. He began a more voracious attack on her neck, licking and biting her. Becky let her eyes flutter shut as she enjoyed the various sensations. She turned her head towards him and caught his lips in a kiss. It was slow and passionate. His tongue caressed against hers in a lazy battle for dominance. Soon enough she was completely turned toward him, her arms around his neck and her hands entangled in his hair.

Becky had been so caught up in the kiss, she hardly noticed his hands drifting down her back. He grabbed her ass aggressively, eliciting a sharp gasp, "Colby!" He smirked at her, a devilish twinkle in his eyes. He knew exactly what would flip her switch. She kissed him once more, much more aggressively. In between the hair tugging and the lip biting she had managed to make her way on top of him, straddling his hips. Breaking their kiss, Becky began to kiss and suck his neck. His low moans spurred her on as she began leaving love marks on his skin. A shiver ran down her spine when she felt him throb against her. Any shred of restraint was gone as she began to rock against the strained bulge in his sweatpants. Her eyes closed as she rhythmically ground into him, letting out soft sighs of pleasure. Straddling him made her feel so powerful. Becky looked down at him through her lashes only to find his gaze fixed on her. He was raptly watching her pleasuring herself on him; the thought alone made her wet. His eyes raked her body and darkened with lust.

Before she could react, Colby flipped them over. He held her arms down and began kissing the crook of her neck. He pulled off her shirt and continued to move down, kissing as he went. He stopped to take one of her nipples into his mouth, his hand making work of the other drawing a moan from her kiss-swollen lips. He switched to the other breast, bitting it lightly before moving down to her navel. His thumbs hooked into the band of her panties, bringing them down as he kissed her taut stomach. He pulled away briefly but quickly settled between her legs. Becky whimpered as he brought his lips to her overly sensitive thighs, nipping and kissing as he moved closer and closer to her aching core. Becky cried out as he finally licked her dripping pussy, her back arching in pleasure.

Becky let her fingers entangle in his hair as he made work of her. His tongue ran along her lips and swirled around her clit. Every so often he would suck lightly on the tender bundle of nerves, making her moan in ecstasy. All the while he maintained eye contact, letting her know that he was in complete control. As if he was demonstrating this fact, he slipped a finger into her. Becky threw her head back, letting out a strangled cry. He added a second finger, pumping in and out as he continued to tease her clit with his tongue. Her fingers gripped his scalp, her cries were becoming less and less coherent. His eyes bore into hers as if to say, "Cum for me." With that, she came undone, but this was not enough to satisfied her. She needed him.

Becky brought her hands to his face and pulled him up into a desperate kiss. She began pulling down his sweatpants and boxer. He moaned into her mouth when she began stroking his cock. She looked up at him with desire clouding her eyes "Colby... please." Her voice was desperate. "Tell me what you want, Bex?" his voice was a low, carnal growl. She gave him a slow, languid kiss. Her eyes trained on his. "Fuck me, Colby." It was a whisper, but it was all he needed. He pinned her down and aligned himself with her entrance. He ran his cock up and down her folds, sending a jolt down her spine. Becky let out a pleasured sigh as he slowly pushed into her. She relished in the feeling of being completely filled. The thought was blown out of her head the moment he began to move, each thrust bringing forth a new and more powerful wave of pleasure. Her nails scratched down his back, clutching onto him as he moved faster and faster. His moans echoed through her, pushing her closer and closer. Becky didn't even realize words were tumbling from her lips "Yes...God...Fuck.. More...Please... Colby...Please." Suddenly, he brought both of her legs over his shoulder, causing him to drive even deeper into her. As if she wasn't already lost in pure ecstasy, he brought his hand down to her clit and began rubbing circles. She screamed in pleasure, unravelling around him. As he continued to pump into her. They came together and he released his seed inside of her. He let himself collapse over her, both of them breathing heavily. He rolled over and let one arm fall to the side. Becky immediately took the invitation and cuddled up to him. She looked up at him. Sweat glistening on his face, hair stuck to his brow, warmth in his eyes. Colby reached down, kissed her forehead.

"Since we are stuck home, we can take advantage of this."

"What do you have in your mind Bex?"

"Tomorrow night... romantic dinner, me and you... some toys?" her eyes were filled with lust and desire.

"I like this idea." He smirked at her. They were spent the last two years in full speed and ths unexpected break was welcome. Now they have time to enjoy each othet without caring about anything. He reached and switch off the light. Unthinkably happy, she nuzzled into him and succumbed to sleep.

Words: 1352

A little bit late but Happy sweet sixteen @mondaynightbrollins  ❤️❤️❤️