Work out and more

Rebecca was usually the first one awake and today wasn’t exception. The music pumped through the kitchen as she tried to wake up for the day. A pot of coffee was already percolating and she mixed up the batter for pancakes while she was dancing. The smell of the coffee called Colby to the kitchen, he stood in the doorway just watching her dancing on ‘I’m so excited’ by The pointer sister.
I want to love you, feel you
Wrap myself around you
I want to squeeze you, please you
I just can't get enough
And if you move real slow, I'll let it go
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want you

She was pouring batter into the skillet with only a pair of black panties, and black bra peeking through her white racer back tank top. He enjoyed the view, her thighs and butt cheeks jiggled as she moved. Her body wasn’t perfect and some people even called her ‘straight skinny jiggly fat’ for Colby, she was beautiful inside and out and her slight imperfections were just a part of her.
“Good morning Gorgeous!” He smirked.
“Oh hey! Was I being too loud?” She asked.
Colby poured himself a cup of coffee, “Absolutely but I like it.” He kissed her cheek before he squeeze her butt.
“Colby!” She giggled.
“If it’s there, you know I gotta touch it.” He chuckled taking a seat at the table to watch her even better. She shook her head, Colby could always make her feel good about herself.
“How many pancakes do you want?”
“All of them.”
“Ok so I take it that you’re hungry.” She laughed with an amused smile.
“Oh yeah. I will need a lot of energy for today.” His eyes lingered over her satin panties and the sway of her hips. She must have just rolled out of bed. Her hair in a messy bun.
“Yes, you will. But even that I will beat you today.”
“No chance in hell.” He shook his head.
“Just watch me!” she said confident.
“That’s what I’m doing.” He smirked at her.

Colby unlocked ‘Black and Brave’ and they entered it. It felt really strange to be there without people. “I will start a live stream, do you mind it?”
“Of course not. That way all the world will see me kicking your ass.” She laught.
“Ok, I will start now. Could you make a squad so we would know how far from the camera to be?”
“Sure.” She backed up from him and made a single squad.
“You can back up a little bit.” She did as he told her. “I think that’s good. Okay guys, it’s my BEAUTIFUL fiancée ready to go. I’m gonna put some music on.” He chose ‘Pearl Jam’ playlist and the workout began. The whole time he could swear she is slower than she has to be. After a decent amount of squats, burpees, box jumping and weight lifting and more they agreed to a draw. But Rebecca was way more tired than usual. They decided to take a shower home, but she wanted to go to the toilet first.
“Colby.” He heard from the other side of the door.
“Yeah…” he answered slightly confused.
“Can you give me my pads? They are in my gym bag.”
“Okay. Be right back.”

“I don’t understand. Your period came before two weeks, is that normal?”
“I don’t know and it’s more like spotting.”
“Okay, but maybe you should call your gynecologist. Just to be sure everything is fine.”
“I’m okay Colby, believe me.” He kissed her forhead and they went to the car.

The next day they were sitting on the couch. Becky nervously played with her bracelet.
“What’s wrong, honey?” Colby asked and grab her hand in his.
“I’m not sure how to say it…”
“Is it something bad?”
“No, no. it’s just… Look.” She raised her head, locking her eyes with his. “I really like to be your Mommy, can we… Can we do it again?”
“If this will make you happy, yes.” He smiled at her.
“I don’t want to make you anything you don’t want to.”
“I am an adult, Becca. I know what I want and what I don’t want. And making you happy is one thing I want the most.” She kissed him eagerly. He deepend the kiss and she straddled him. His hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to him.
“Thank you.” She murmurded, her face inches away from his.
Later that night int their bedroom.
“You ready?” Becky’s eyebrows were raised, like she didn’t want to believe that Colby could do it again. “We don’t have to-”
“I want to.” Colby cut her off, his voice firm and confident, he trusted her. Always had. “Believe me, I wouldn’t be lying here if I wasn’t sure I wanted you like that.”
She smiled at such a statement, her beauty yet again striking Colby like a lightning. He couldn’t believe he was so lucky. The expression on her face changed completely, her features calm as her gaze took in Colby’s body, from the bottom right to the very top.
Without saying a word, she straightened her posture, slowly shifting the weight of her body from one leg to the other. Slowly, Becky grabbed the zipper of her jacket and began dragging it down, the sound of it echoing in the room. With silence around them, it was nearly too loud, the anticipation making the goosebumps erupt all over his skin. That action made Colby all too aware of how vulnerable he was in front of her, completely naked and left on her mercy.
When she got rid off her jacket, she leaned forward, slowly trailing her fingers over Colby’s leg. There was no way he could hold himself back from leaning into her touch, but the moment he did that, Becky pulled away, already leaving him yearning for more.
Colby tugged at the handcuffs sitting around his wrists absentmindedly. She took off her tank top, running her fingers up her sides as she pulled it over her head. The view Colby had was incredible to say at least and, even if he wanted to, he wouldn’t be able to tear his gaze away. His cock was already growing hard and he couldn’t be more thankful that he was already naked. At least nothing was constricting him.
The dim light of the lamp made Becky’s skin glow beautifully, like she was some kind of a goddess ascended from high above, too far and too ethereal for him to reach. Becky froze, like she could hear his thoughts, and gave him the most wonderful smile.
Colby held his breath when she turned around and began tugging her jeans down, agonizingly slow. Bent over, she stepped out of them, leaving herself only in her underwear, clearly prepared for this occasion; he had never seen this pitch black lingerie set on her.
“Wow.” Colby let out and Becky threw him a look over her shoulder, breaking the character for a moment. She rolled her eyes and turned back around, cocking her eyebrow. “I’m serious, you look amazing.”
Becky smiled, shrugging. “Thought it’d be a bit better than amazing, but you’re forgiven.” she said, tossing her head back to get the hair out of the way. “If you behave, I mean.” she added.
“Yes, Mommy.” Colby agreed without hesitation.
She ran her hands all over her body, slowly caressing every inch of her skin, not missing a single spot. Colby wished for nothing more than to be the one touching Becky instead, his fingers almost itching as he watched her eyes flutter shut when she slipped her fingers under the waistband of her panties. Her mouth parted slightly when she started rubbing herself, slow and steady, like she had all the time in the world. Becky parted her legs a bit more, shifting in place as she tried to find a good position and Colby watched, feeling his cock jump at the sight. His skin felt too hot when she kept going, beautiful little moans and whines spilling from her lips with every move she made. Colby had no idea that not being able to see the real deal would be that much of a turn on, making him shift uncomfortably as he tried to find the littlest bit of friction. There was nothing he could do being tied to the bed, with his arms and legs spread wide; Becky had made sure of that. And she had known exactly what she had been doing.
Becky sped up suddenly, her eyes opening wide, and she locked her gaze with Colby’s, worrying her bottom lip in between her teeth. She was shaking on and off, swaying a bit, clearly trying to control her body as she tried to bring herself to the brink of release.
It was both incredible and difficult to watch; Colby had trouble with not participating, he had always been on top, but seeing Becky take whatever she wanted without his help was hot, too.
She grabbed the edge of the bed firmly and Colby could tell she just got what she wanted, her chest heaving with every breath she took as the release rolled through her body. Becky’s gaze was intense, hooded with lust when she looked at him again, piercing through his very soul like a knife.
Colby squirmed in his restraints when Becky took off her bra, tossing it straight at him, the sweet scent of her perfume and body drifting into his nostrils. Her nipples were hard, and, from what Colby knew, definitely sensitive. There were billions of things he could do to them; lick, suck, pinch, but this time he couldn’t do anything, though, and it was already driving him crazy.
With a knowing smirk, she cupped her breasts, gently kneading the flesh in a rhythm that nobody but her knew. What got Colby even more was the fact that Becky wasn’t showing off or doing something only to push Colby closer to the point of no return. No. She was simply doing what felt good for her and it was only a good thing that all of it was turning Colby on, too.
She didn’t spend much time on that, though. The next thing she did was to pull down her panties, finally allowing Colby to look at her in all her glory. She climbed onto the bed from Colby’s right side and moved closer; he was fairly sure she was going to touch him now.
“Open your mouth.” Becky ordered, no place for argument left, judging by the tone of her voice. “Wide.”
Colby did as he was told, the slightest bit confused, his eyes going wide when she pushed her panties into his mouth, gagging him. The lace was a bit scratchy, but when Becky’s taste overwhelmed his mouth, Colby figured it couldn’t be more worth it.
As frustrating as it was, tasting her release without a way to relieve himself, it was intoxicating, almost primal, in a sense. Colby whined into the fabric when Becky walked over to a chair standing nearby and sat down, spreading her legs wide. His body reacted to the sight immediately, reminding him of the lack of possible release like he didn’t remember that in the first place.
His cock was bright red, so hard it could cut diamonds; Colby was fairly sure a single brush of her fingers could make him come, but no way in hell would she do that. Unashamedly, she pushed one finger inside her pussy, locking her gaze with Colby’s. Not taking her stare off of him, Becky began moving it inside her, at first slow, but steadily picking up her pace. Colby could look at her for hours, admiring the way she looked and moved, more akin to a divine being than a human with her grace and beauty.
Becky leaned back, her body arching from the chair, and Colby had no trouble pinpointing the moment she got to the edge. Her whole body trembled, a steady stream of curses spilling from her lips as she bucked herself on her finger, clearly having far from enough. Precome was beading on the tip of his cock, glistening in the dim light of the room. Colby tore his gaze away immediately; it was easier to go through with all the torture if he wasn’t all too aware of it. Yet the most difficult was the fact that his distraction was also the very reason for his torture.
Becky kept going, watching with satisfaction as Colby squirmed on the bed, moaning around the panties in his mouth. He couldn’t stop tugging at the handcuffs, even though he knew it would scrape his skin; the desire to touch her was simply too strong to shake it off, he had to do something in order not to go crazy.
“Oh, I think you’re losing patience.” Becky chuckled, the sound turning into a moan halfway through. “Not that I blame you.”
Colby’s hips rose from the bed on their own accord at the lust in her voice; its tone was enough to make the desire sizzling under his skin burn brighter and he knew he wouldn’t be able to go on without begging for long. Never did he think he would be thankful for the lack of
ability to talk.
A smirk took over Becky’s features, her mouth parting a moment later, when she slipped second finger inside herself. The way she moved them was almost hypnotic, neat and fluid movements, reminding Colby of the sea waves washing off the shore. The fingers of her other hand were circling her clit at a faster pace, and every time she flicked them directly over the sensitive nub, she would hold her breath for a bit, like the pleasure was turning out to be too much to handle.
Colby’s chest was heaving, his heart racing more and more with every second passing, completely lost and consumed by Becky. He couldn’t think about anything than her, couldn’t see no other thing than her; she was his everything. When the realization washed over him, it felt almost like an avalanche, fast and unforgiving, turning to nothingness everything that used to be and creating something a lot different out of it altogether.
Becky came the next time, then, not doing anything to hold back any sounds that were making it past her lips and echoing in the empty room afterward. He tugged at the handcuffs again, this time harder, and a sharp jolt of pain was enough to clear his mind, but it only helped for a moment, not longer.
She put herself together fairly quickly, walking on a bit wobbly legs toward the bed. Colby kept squirming, too far gone to care if he looked desperate or not, knowing that he had to come right that second.
Becky knew exactly what he needed and the moment she straddled his lap, her skin sliding against his, Colby thought he was dreaming. After being denied of her warmth and her touch for what felt like ages, feeling her body against his was magical, the kind of sensation that was incomparable to anything else.
She snatched her panties from Colby’s mouth and threw them to the floor, trailing her finger over his bottom lip afterward. Slowly, Becky leaned forward, stopping with her face a mere inch from Colby’s, and he did his best to stretch out, to be closer to her, but it wasn’t enough to kiss her.
“Want something?” she whispered, her eyebrows raised. “Anything?”
“Please.” Colby breathed out, pulling at the cuffs one more time. “Please.”
She didn’t press anymore, simply wrapped her fingers around Colby’s length, and Colby swore nothing had ever felt that good. A few twists of her wrist and he would probably be coming, with all the build up and teasing she had put him through, but he couldn’t go out like that. He had to give her more. Becky lowered herself onto his length, but didn’t do anything about the cuffs yet, though Colby couldn’t care less. She was warm and wet inside, taking his cock like she was made for it. Colby’s body sank into the bed at the feeling, his muscles relaxing, even though they had been wound tight a moment before.
Colby’s gaze locked with Becky’s and the look in her eyes was enough to make shivers run down his spine. She owned it and owned him completely when she started moving, not bothering to go slow, but starting straight with a rapid pace.
The bed creaked under them as Becky moved, going up and down, up and down, her palms splayed on Colby’s chest for balance. The tension going off of her body was seeping through his skin, adding fuel to the fire he had raging inside him. It didn’t take long and Colby broke, letting out something between a scream and a howl as he came, feeling his cock pulse hard as he filled Becky with all he had.
She moaned when she felt him let go, speeding up her moves to the point he couldn’t hear anything but the sound of her skin slapping against his. Colby got lost in her all the way; all he felt and saw was Becky, and truth be told, he wouldn’t have it any other way.
She raked her nails over Colby’s chest when she came, her body shaking. He grit his teeth when her walls clenched around his sensitive cock, like she wanted to keep him inside for as long as it was possible. Eventually, Becky froze and pushed herself up, letting Colby’s cock slip out of her, coated with their mixed releases.
Colby melted into her when she kissed him, all too sweet and gentle.
"I love you. Thank you for this night."
"I love you, more. But could you set me free, finally. My arms began to hurt." He laughed.
"Yes, yes. Of course." She quickly unlock the handcuffs. He rubbed his wrist and got up to took his boxers on. After a few minutes they both were laying in the bed, hugging each other.