Christmas in Ireland

Dedicated to: brollins4life

🚨🚨🚨Warning: !Grafic content, you continue in your own risk!🚨🚨🚨

Rebecca and Colby arrived to Ireland for Christmas. They explore Dublin and went to Becky's favourite place: the pier. She sat on Colby's lap and they watched the sunset.

"It's beautiful." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, it is. I came here every time I was upset. The view is beautiful, and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore reassured me." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I didn't talk about the sea." She blushed a little bit. Even if he didn't see her face he knew that. Even after nine months together they feel the same way as their first date. Their feelings did not diminish. They sat in silence for a little while, her back against his chest and his arms wrapped around her. He kissed her cheek. "I'm a lucky man, I have an amazing woman with whom I want to spend my life."

"Be careful what you wish for, Lopez." he chuckled lightly. "I'm serious you still have time to go away, because after our wedding you will be stuck with me till death do us apart."

"That's a lot of time. Maybe I will think about this and take my ring back." They both burst into laughter. They were sitting down enjoying each other company and the silent. It was really rare for them to have free time with each other because of shows, fitness and media. They loved their job so much, but sometimes they just wanted to go away, somewhere without cameras and fans. Somewhere they are just Colby and Rebecca, two people who loved each other endlessly. It was starting to get cold and Becky shivered.

"Let's go to your mom's house. We can come back tomorrow. I don't want you to catch a cold." He kissed her cheek.

"Yeah... You are right." she stood up, followed by him.

"Wait, I want to seal this moment. Let's take a photo." He offered.

"Okay." They stopped one passerby and asked him: "Excuse me, could you take a picture of us?"

"Yeah, of course."

***

Rebecca was sitting at the couch at hall, while Colby was at their room talking with Joshy. Her mother came in and sat down too.

"I'm going to go and play bridge." Anne said.

"Ok, mom I'm not a child." Becky laughed.

"I know that sweetheart, just use protection." she patted her daughter thigh and rose up. She headed for the front door and said before leaving: "The dinner is ready, have fun and remember that I'm coming home 11 pm."

In a while time Colby went downstairs.

"Where is your mom?" he asked confused.

"Playing cards with her friends. We have all the house for our self." she winked at him.

"Bex we are an adult and this is your mother's house." He tried to protest.

"And..." she took his hand and made him sat down. She straddled him and placed her lips on his. The kiss was sloppy and wet, full with passion. At first he was hesitated but then his hands grabbed and squeezed her ass, eared a moan from her. She broke the kiss and took off his t-shirt. She pecked their lips and then goes to his earlobe, licking and sucking it. It was one of his weak spot. She felt his member began to rose and she started rub herself against his crotch.

"You know you want it, Col." she whispered to him and took off her own shirt. He did the same thing. He buried his head between her boobs and lick the part of them that wasn't cover with bra. His hand went to her back to the lock of her bra, but before he unhooked it, it hit him. They were at her mother's house, at least they should go to her bedroom.

"Let's go upstairs, baby."

"You are not fun Colby. Where is your adventurous spirit?" she sulked.

"We are not teenagers, Bex. Come on, get up."

She stood up and began to run to their room. "Catch me, if you can." She challenged him.

He laughed at her. "You know you are crazy." He followed her.

"And you loved me for that." Just before she reached to the room he caught her and spun her around, pressed his lips on hers. She wrapped her legs around his waist. And again they found theirs tongue fight for dominance. He led them inside and placed her gently on the bed. He broke the kiss and took off his pants alongside with briefs. She looked at him:

"Hey, I want to do that, that's not fair."

"Next time, baby girl." He crawled on top of her and began to suck and bite her neck, leaving hickeys. He unbuttoned her jeans and insert his hand in her panties. "Already so wet."

"Only for you." He slid a finger inside of her and pump it several times, made her moan loud. When he pulled it out and lick it he takes the opportunity and flipped them, so now she was on top. Instead of continued make out session she pulled away from him and took off her jeans.

"Colby 1: Rebecca 1" he laughed.

"No, Colby 1: Rebecca 2." And she reached for her bra clasp and unhooked it, threw it somewhere. She climbed on the bed again and kiss the tip of his dick. Then she slowly started to lick it and played with her tongue. He groaned as she pushed him deeper inside of her mouth. "Fuck, Bex," he moans. "Mmm," she moaned. She bobbed her head faster as she watched him throw his head back, with pleasure.

"Not like this, I want to taste you to." She understood his hint and now they are in position for 69. He laps and sucks at her swollen lips, his tongue making slow circles over her clit as he hums against her sensitive flesh, savoring the taste of hers nectar. At the same time, she began to suck his dick. She tucked it into her cheeks as she flicked her tongue up and down him. Then, she continued only without her hands, her head bobbing up and down his shaft. 

They knew this way it could take long to cum, but they enjoy pleasure each other. Seth could feel an explosion building within him, same with Becky. They orgasm hit them at the same time. Neither one of them stopped during it. When they began to regain theirs compose, she lay beside him. They look into each other eyes.

"Round 2." She offered still breathing heavy.

"You, sure?"

"I want to feel you inside of me."

"You wish is command for me." He parted her legs and pulled her closer to him. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her labia.

"Please, don't tease me." And he slammed himself into her with one deep thrust and groaned:

"Fuck, Bex you are so tight." His pace was slow, but his movements was hard. When he began to increase his rhythm, she made him stop.

"I want to come with you again, please." Next few minutes everything you could heard was moans. He lowered his head and started kissing her. When he felt he was close he take one of her hands and placed it on her clit. She started slowly circling around it slowly.

"Colby..." she wailed.

"Cum for me, Bex. I'm almost there. "

"Colby..." she cried out from pleasure.

"Fuck, Bex." he felt his own orgasm cumming. He let it go while thrusting even harder into her. Becky felt his cum shoot up inside her, filling her up with his cum, making her moan louder than before. Then he slowly slid out of her and lay beside her.

"I think the dinner is cold, yet." She smiled at him.

"Who cares." And they hugged each other.

words: 1277

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I can't update as much as I want, online education... I tried something new and this chapter is a little bit diffrent from others. I hope you like it, if that's so please voted. Tell me what do you think in the comments bellow. 

Love you all!