Win or Lost (Part 1)

Colby was laying in his hotel room's bed. A few hours ago he had lost his Universal title. He was in a bad mood and can't fall asleep. He was looking at the ceiling when he heard his phone beep. It was a message from Rebecca: "Are you alone, Master?". She has never told him like that when it didn't come to their sexual activities and that makes him wonder why she called him that. So he quickly sends his answer: "Yes. Everything okay, Bex?". Instead of another message he received a Facetime call. When he picks up he was shock with what he sees: Rebecca fully naked on a bed, one hand on her right breast, playing with it and lightly pinching it, and the other hand placed on her clit, circled around it. She looks so hot doing that.

"Fuck, Master, you have no idea how much I missed your touch. I'm so wet. So, so wet, I can feel it on my thighs"

It took him a few minutes to regain his compose and tell her: "It looks like my dirty little girl needed her Master, right?"

"Yes, Master!"

"What do you want Bex, tell me?"

"I want to feel your tongue on my dripping wet pussy, I want my Master pound me deep and hard, I want to please my Master."

"If that's so I want you to slip your fingers one by one between those wet lips and stroke yourself"

"Yes, master." She slides her middle finger into her cunt. "Slowly"- she heard his strict voice.

"Wow, you are so naughty today, Bex."

"Only for you, Master." She needs more than one finger in this moment, she had been play with herself before called him and she was despaired. He was right, tonight she is feeling different and want nothing more than to cum.

"Add another one, dirty girl." She followed his instruction and heard him: "Do you like to fuck yourself Bex, to feel your own fingers buried deep inside of you?"

"Yes Master." She starts to feel her walls spasm, her hips began to shake. By the time Colby unbuttoned his jeans and slides them down to his knees alongside with his boxers. When his member was free he felt relieve, the look of Rebecca touch herself for him was amazing. He began slowly to pump himself.

"Do it Bex, fuck yourself with three fingers like a dirty little bitch you are!" he has never told her "bitch", but that turns her on even more. Without wasting time she started to thrust all three of them inside of her.

"Please Master let me cum as a bitch I am." She moves her hand faster, bringing herself closer to edge.

"I'm not sure Bex... whose fingers fells better inside of you?"

"Yours Master, yours." She was breathing fast, unable to think of something different from how turn on she was right now.

"Touch your clit with your other hand Bex, cum for your Master." When she caress her sensitive clitoris and start to round a circles around it she was in heaven. She rolled her eyes back and came hard all by herself.

When her orgasm finished Colby spoke: "That was amazing baby girl, do you bring our suitcase with you?" his slowly pumps didn't stop even for seconds.

"Yes, it's by my side on the bed."

"Take the vibrator." It was a medium sized, with balls and veins like a real cock, one of her favourites. "I want you to ride it, like you did it with me."

She slides slowly down the false cock taking every inch of it. "Master it feels soooo goooood." She moaned as she started bounce up and down, getting faster and harder with every single thrust. "But nothing could compare with feeling you inside of me, I Love your big and fat dick, it fits so good inside of me."

Listening to her words he starts stoke himself faster, his other hand grab one of his balls. "Nothing could compare with your lips around my cock Bex, the way you lick it and take all of it inside your mouth."

"Fuck, Master..." by the way she said it he knows she is closer: "Don't you dare cum Bex, wait for me."

She slows down her movements, waited for him. She knows if she cums without permission he will punish her when they got home.

"Bexxxx" he groaned, unloading his seed. "Take it harder and deeper Bex, like I pound you..." she didn't wait a minute to follow his instructions. "Don't forget to scream my name Bex, let all the hotel knows how good you are at riding cocks."

It getting hard for her to balance over the cock, her walls began to tighter again, all the sheets were covered with her juices but she didn't gave a fuck.

"Masterrrrrrr..." she cried out with pleasure. Her legs could no longer hold her and she fell to the bed. She takes out the vibrator of her pussy and bring it to her mouth licking slowly enjoying her own taste.

"That was incredible baby girl, I love you so much."

"I love you too. "

–––

The fly from Dubai to Davenport was a silent one. From the last night dinner Colby has a strange attitude. Rebecca asked him a thousand times, but he keeps saying that he is fine. During the flight he was playing with a small black box. When they landed and took their luggage he pulled away Rebecca and said to her: "Now, I want you to go to the bathroom and take whatever it is in the box."- when she heard his Master's tone she took a deep breath.

"Why? What's in the box?"

"Something that will teach you never again to flirt with other men in front of me."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play stupid Bex, what did you thing when you wore this white dress last night and talk with this arrogant Arabian.."

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes, now do what I said to you!"

words: 984

Hi guys, thank you so much for all comments and votes. I hope you will enjoy the new chapter. Please tell me what do you think in the commets bellow, if you like it voted. Love you all.

Do you have any ideas what is it in the box?