An apologize

10.02.2020

Coby and Rebecca were usually the first to arrive at the arena and today was no exception. She was really happy today because tomorrow they should go to LA for the second time in less than month. Yes, she liked Iowa and Colby's house, but she still missed her home in LA. The couple was walking to their locker room, when they heard a man calling Becky's name.

"Lynch, Lynch..." he ran toward them. "Check this, your script for tonight's show." He handed her black folder.

"I already read it, Tom."

"They changed it, Paul and the McMahons..." she grabbed the folder with force and started to read it carefully. Colby watched her whole demeanor changed. Her smile disappeared, anger was written on her face, her breathing quickend.

"I'm going to kill them." She murmured mostly to herself. She closed the folder and began to walk hurriedly to Paul Heyman's office. She didn't even to knock on the door and opened it.

"Rebecca," he stood up from his chair and extended hes hand "glad to see you."

"Are you crazy? What's this?" she threw the folder on his desk.

"I assume you understand about the changes."

"Yes, I did. What the fuck, are you insane? Who would believe that Shayna would bite me so badly that I will bleed?"

"What the hell Heyman?" Shayna shouted as she walked in the room.

"Hello to you too, Shayna."

"Would you explain me this stupid creative desion."

"You two need to calm down. It's not such a problem. If you two play your part, everything will go according to plan."

"What is the purpose of all this?" Becky asked.

"Well we are not quite sure, but we think that maybe Shayna could win the Raw women's tittle at WrestleMania."

"Okay.." Becky said shutting her eyes.

***

The two womens left the office and began to walk.

"Thank you." Shayna said as she stopped in the middle of empty corridor.

"You deserve this title. You worked really hard to have this opportunity. Plus you are way better than Ronda." She winked at her and started to walk again. She knew that it would be easier to her to retire, when she got pregnant, if she wasn't a champion.

***

Colby was sitting in the backstage watching Becky's match against Asuka with Kevin Owens. Colby was the one who started the show with promo alongside Murphy, Akam and Rezar. But his work wasn't finished yet, his match was the last one on today's Raw.

"And here comes Shayna." Kevin said with excitement. The two men watched the brawl between Becky and Shayna. They watched Shayna removed hers mounthguard and then Kevin's jaw dropped to the floor. "What the hell, man?" Kevin asked slightly shocked.

"Becky said that Heyman insisted on this." Colby explained.

"I like twilight." Kevin laught. "But I can tell you one thing for sure, She's one of the best sellers on the roster."

"Yes she is." A few minutes later Becky went back to the gorilla. Colby stand up quickly and approached her.

"Not now!" she raised her hand, motioning him to stop. He watched her walk away and shook his head. Yes, she had teold him that she didn't like this idea, but why she had to acted like this toward him?