Birthday gifts

Colby's POV

I woke up and the first sun rays lighting my face. Today is the Rebecca's birthday. I've been planning this day since week, and I want her to feel like a real Queen. She is still asleep, snuggled up against me, her head on my chest, one leg entwined between mine. I carefully moved her to the pillow, hoping I wouldn't wake her up. I got up without making much noise and went to the kitchen to make her favorite cinnamon pancakes. After breakfast was ready, I made coffee. I picked up the tray and placed the plate and cup on it, along with red rose. I went back to the bedroom. She was still asleep, hugging my pillow. I put the tray on the nightstand and lay down next to her. I stroked her face. Rebecca is the woman I want to spend my life with. Wake up next to her and fall asleep next to her. She is not just my fiancee, she is my best friend, fitness buddy, but most importantly, she is my home. Wherever I am, I feel at home if she is with me – here in L.A, or in Davenport, or in some hotel across the country. If she's with me, I'm home. I kissed her on the forehead and whispered: "Wake up, honey". She moved a little and muttered sleepy: " 5 more minutes ..."

"Come on, baby, today is your birthday." She tried to hide her head under the covers, but I stopped her. "Tomorrow I will let you sleep as much as you want, but now you must get up."

„Fine." She grumbled and sat up, leaning on the dashboard. I took the tray and placed it in her lap. "Happy Birthday, my Queen." I said and kissed her passionately.

"Are these my favorite cinnamon pancakes?"

"Only the best for my Queen." she laught.

"Okay, slow down a little bit, Loverboy. Let Ashley be the Queen. I'm good with this delicious breakfast and my morning coffee." She picked up a knife and fork and cut off one piece while tasting her breakfast. She didn't say anything that made me think I was doing something wrong and the pancakes were awful.

"Becca, don't you like them?"

„No." She said abruptly and my breathing stopped." I adore them" I breathed a sigh of relief, and she cut another piece and gave it to me to try. I smiled at her, and she came closer to me and cupped my face with her hands. Our noses were touching. "I think I'll need help eating them." She said and kissed me.

"I don't mind helping." I cut another piece and fed her.

...

Soon the plate was empty. Becca moved the tray and stood up. She only wore my t-shirt and nothing else. I licked my lower lip. She stopped at the bathroom door and turned.

"Are you coming?"she winked at me.

"Bex, we have to hurry."

"And we'll be fast, and you know that shower sex is not my favorite. Water is not the best lubricant."

"If you insist." I jumped out of bed and caught up with her. We both went to the bathroom. I used the time when Becky was brushing her teeth to take off my clothes. I came up behind her and hugged her. My chest was pressed against her back, my hands holding her breasts. My dick was getting hard and it was getting harder to control my feelings.

"We said we had to be fast, remember?" she turned to me, and I took the opportunity to take off her t-shirt.

"Then stop being so damn sexy." I wrapped my arms around her waist and nudge my head into her neck, sucking on her sweet spots. She moaned and I could feel the way she melted in my arms.

"Colby ..." she sighed.

"Tonight you are only mine." I said and captured our lips.

"I'm yours for the rest of my life. You can't get rid of me so easy, Lopez." We both laughed and went to the shower.