Dinner for two

Warning: grafic content. Read in your own risk ❗❗❗🚨🚨🚨

Rebecca woke up first the next morning. She was laying on Colby's chest, cuddled beside him. She pulled away cautiously so she wouldn't wake him up. She looked at the big clock, on the opposite wall and saw it was 9:15 am. She loved watching him sleepy. His naked chest rose and fell, and that messy, brown hair of his framed his head like a halo. He was beautiful. Watching him gave her an excellent idea. She sneaked under the covers and rested both knees on either side of his calves and leaned forward, licking the tip of his cock. He jerked a little, but did not wake, and Becky took this as a good sign. Her hair hung around her face, getting in her eyes. She swung her head to the side so that she could see and took him in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his head and slipped a small hand down to play with his balls. He moaned sleepily, a mess of what Becky believed to be was her name coming from his mouth. He still thought he was dreaming.

She lowered her head to take more of him in before she gagged slightly. She pulled back, licked a small vein on the underside of his cock, and set back to work, giving a hard suck as she pulled him deeper into her mouth.

"B-becca..." Colby huffed out "...what are you doing?"

She just grinned at him from beneath the sheet draped over the top of her head, enchanted by the way he was looking at her.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she asked, not missing the way he shuddered when her breath fanned over his skin. "I'm making sure you have a very good start to your day. Unless you have an objection."

Colby rapidly shook his head from side to side, looking for all the world like an eager puppy. Becky smirked and leaned down to brush a kiss over his hip.

"Well then, I suggest you lie back and enjoy what I'm about to do." she pressed a kiss to his other hip. "Can you do it?"

"Yes, yes... I can. Please, Bex--"

That was all she needed to hear. She meved herself between his legs and leaned down to run her tongue over his length. Her eyes on his, she sank her mouth over him and took him as far down as she possibly could. Becky held there and hummed for the simple pleasure of feeling the way his hands slipped into her hair and his muscles tensed in need beneath her. She hollowed her cheeks around his cock and pressed her tongue against the vein that ran its length as she pulled off him. She went slow at first to give Colby a chance to acclimate before she really started to work him over. Becky pulled out every trick in the book, humming and moaning and flicking her tongue against his glans to make his toes curl. Soon he was right on edge, his hips lifting to meet her mouth and his hands clenched into the sheets next to his hips. He was making the most adorable sounds - the kind that made her want to take him over the edge and then push him for more.

Becky set about doing just that. She brought a hand between them to slip between Colby's thighs and caress his balls before cupping them. That made his eyes widdend. She bobbed her head once, twice more before she made him fly.

Colby's back bowed off the bed with a low groan and Becky rushed to swallow him down, her own arousal tightening her nipples and setting a fire low in her belly. She loved this moment when he was perfectly vulnerable, dependent on her, and entirely at her mercy.

She nursed him through the last of his climax, gentling her mouth on him and peppering his thighs, hips, and belly with kisses as she crawled back up his body to look him in the eye. Becky hovered over him for a long moment before leaning down to kiss him. Colby wrapped his arms around her in turn, pulling her down flush to his chest.

"Best way to say 'Good morning' Bex!" he smirked.

"I'm glad you like it. But this was only the beginning. Look forward for what I have prepared for tonight." With that she kissed him once more and stand up, heading to the bathroom.