Gorilla possition Part 1

December 2019

"So, when we are going to into the story line on TV I was a little bit apprehensive because normally the way, that girls are portrayed, it's they are usually just somebody's girlfriend and I said: "Look I've done all this work and I don't want to be just somebody's girlfriend!" He (Vince) was like: "Ha, you are not Seth's girlfriend he is Becky boyfriend. Ha-ha-ha"" – Becky said mocking Vince's voice. Everybody in the hall and Becky's herself began to laugh.

"And the Man's man was born." Seth shook his head and continue "My story with Vince is a recent one, so we took like our first vacation ever, actually where I proposed to her..." he looked at her. His look was full with love. Becky was lightly blushing, the crown scream with enthusiasm by his word. "We spend two weeks in a while which was amazing. We haven't had a Monday off never, so we took a vacation. And when I came back I was sitting with Vince and I was about to leave and he goes: "Can I ask you a personal question?" Seth laugh, he too imitated his boss voice. "Oh, Jesus..." he said and then continue "Can Becky get a tan?" he looked to his fiancée, both of them giggle. The night was extremely funny for both of them. They like to be with fans and answered their question. The Gorilla position was about to an end then the presenter asked a question with the wrong words.

The question was about Wrestle mania 31: "What was going thought your mind? Cause I imagine if you could tell LITTLE SETH..." Seth looked to Becky with a little smile, "...back of your future..." Seth raised his eyebrows, some people from the audience start to chuckled too "...LITTLE Seth, younger Seth. Young, I should have used YOUNG, if you could talk with little boy Seth." By now Becky was nervously chuckling too. Seth look down to his groin and said with a little smile: "Wow, LITTLE Seth. I had to."

"Becky is laughing a lot" the presenter remarked. That was true. But what make her grinned was the fact that LITTLE Seth wasn't really so small. All this situation was funny and a little bit shameful at the same time. They don't like to talk about their private live much. They barely posted a pictures of them together. They preferred to keep their happiness for themselves, with all right. Especially after all hate comments about them and that they don't have chemistry between them.

***

The couple was at hotel's lobby and went to the reception.

"Good evening, can we have a keys for room 302, please?" Colby asked a blond woman, behind a large desk.

"Yes, of course!" she turned around to it and then gave it to Colby. "Good night Mr."

"Thank you!" the fiancés were in the elevator when Becky came closer to her men. She went tip-toe and whisper to him:

"I want to play with little Seth tonight." She bit his earlobe and squeezed his groin. He moaned, he wanted this just like her, but he should to remember that they are still in the elevator.

"Slow down, baby girl. We need to go to our room first." The doors open and Rebecca took his hand, dragging him toward their place. They could hardly wait for the front door to close, before started to strip down their clothes. It was a miracle how fast they do it. By now he was only wearing his boxers. She has her thong and bra. She reached to her back to unlocked it, but he stopped her.

"This is my job sweetheart." And without wasted time he kissed her. The kiss was sloppy and lustful. Their tongue began to dance together. His hands traveled to her back and unhook the black lingerie. He pulled down the straps one by one and throw it somewhere in the room. He went down and began to suck on her neck. Her moans were music to his ears.

"Jump!" he said against her collar. The vibrations caused her to tremble against him. His words were like command to her and soon her legs were wrap around his waist. He grabbed her ass and squeeze it hard. Her nails dipped into his shoulders. Slowly he made his way towards the bed and gently laid her down. He took one of her boobs into his mouth, alternating between sucking, licking and biting. Her hands were clutching the bed sheets. When he was satisfied with the marks, he had left on her right breast he attacked the other one. His hand sneak under her thong exploring her wet labia.

"Fuck, yes." She moaned, closing her eyes. He smiled lightly, but never stop his work. He loved to please her. Before her he hated the foreplay. Now this was important for him as the sex.

"No chance!" echoed in the room.

"I swear to God, sometimes I hate this man." Said an anger Colby.

"Don't go!" she pleaded him.

"I have to." He pecked her lips and stood up. She knew when Vince call them it would be a long conversation, so she decided to put on some of his T-shirt.

By the time he said goodbye to his boss she was fast asleep. He smiled at her and covered her with a blanket. He looked at her for several minutes. "She is like angel!" he thought to himself.

Next morning Colby woke up from a very familiar sound, Becky's moans. He opened one of his eyes, pretended to be sleep. What he saw made his blood boil. His fiancée was sitting on the bed, her back against headboard. Her legs wide open, her left hand between them. She was pumping two fingers in and out of her. Her other hand under her T-shirt, massaging her breast. He waited for the right moment patiently. He known very well her face expression when she came, he made her melted in his arms millions of time. When she pulled her fingers out he grabbed her hand. He stood up beside her and cleaned them from her juices. "Damn she tasted amazing again!" he thought. He looked at her, his eyes piercing her.

"How many times, I have to told you, to not TOUCH what is MINE, without permission." She slowed hard.

"I'm so..." she began but he cut her off.

"You know how much I hate you not obeying me. You disappointed your Daddy. You have to be punished!"

Hi everyone, I missed you so much! It's been so long from my last update here. I hope you didn't forget about this story. 😂 So here  I am with another chapter. Part 2 will be out soon. So if you like this chapter please voted. Also I'm waiting to read your oppinion in the comments.

Love you, till next chapter! ♥️