Gorilla position Part 2

"You know how much I hate you not obeying me. You disappointed your Daddy. You have to be punished!"

Becky swallowed hard. She knew very well that when Colby was in his "Daddy mode" he was completely different person. Even more possessive and aggressive. Her Master looks like little child compared to Her Daddy.

"I'm really sorry..." she managed to said before he cut her off again.

"Believe me Rebecca, you will!" he said and slapped her sensitive bare slit. Her whole body convulsed thanks to the impact. "Get up, take this stupid shirt off and go to the table." She quickly did as he said to her slowly walking toward the table. "Hurry up, bitch, we don't have all time in the world!" he shouted at her. "Put your hands on the table, lowered you head, ass up!"

"I don't want to upset you, Daddy. Please, forgive me!" she begged him.

"Shut the fuck up!" he raised his voice once again. "Do what I told you, or your punishment would be even more bad." She positioned herself the way he wanted to. "You are going to act like a WHORE, I will treat you as one." He put one hand over her ass cheek and squeezed. His fingers sank into her soft flesh. It was perfectly white—not a mark on her. "Do you need me to turn this bottom red?" She known that there is no point to oppose him.

"Yes, Daddy."

"How many do you think you deserve?"

"How hard are you going to hit me?" She squirmed.

"Punishment hard."

"Twelve."

He slapped her right cheek. "You've forgotten to call me Daddy. I'm adding two."

"Oh, God," she muttered.

"Don't test my patient, Rebecca. You have to remember how to address me."

"I sorry, Daddy. Make me your good girl again."

"Twenty for a warmup then you're getting fourteen hard ones. You'll thank me when it's over, is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy"

He started the warm-up, getting progressively harder every other count. Her cheeks jiggled beautifully with each slap. By the time he got to twenty, she was moaning and grinding. The first hard smack made her cry out, but she quickly silenced herself. Every hit resulted in a yell, but she kept her lips tightly sealed, muffling her shouts. His hand felt like fire when he finished, and her but looked tanned.

"Thank you, Daddy," she panted in a tight voice.

"You're welcome. Don't move. I will grab something and will be back." She didn't move, she didn't want another slap. Silently she waited for her fate. Soon she heard a buzz. Before she could react and turned around she heard him: "Spread your legs like a good whore." She opened her legs and felt the vibration against her wet pussy. This was so familiar sensation, a magic wand vibrator. "You will ask for permission to cum. Am I clear?" he asked and began to move the machine all along her labia.

"Yes, Daddy." Sometimes he pressed hard against her troubled clit, sometimes he almost put it inside her. Soon she felt a knot on her stomach. She was close and she knew it.

"Can I cum, Daddy." She murmured.

"No, not until you ask properly." He smirked devilishly.

"Please Daddy, can your little whore cum. I need it, I can't take it anymore. I will be a good girl I..." she took a deep breath, it was going hard for her to complete her sentence.

"I can't hear you, bitch. What was you saying. I want everyone in this fucking hotel know who owns you, say it!" he knew that the room was soundproof, but listening her scream his name was one of his most favorite things.

"You Daddy, you own me. I'm all yours. I'm nothing more than your personal slut. Please, I'm begging you, let me cum." Her legs began to shake, this was getting harder with every passing minute...

"No!" he said abruptly and remove the vibrator. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her on her knees on the floor. "You will please me, I want this pretty little, slutty lips around my cock. I want to face fucking you, so open your mouth. She licked up and down his dick, giving pause to catch Seth's gaze. "Fuck, you love that." He breathed, He wasn't wrong. She purred and licked, alternating pressure and getting Colby more and more excited.

"Touch yourself, show me how horny you are. Please yourself for your Daddy. If you want to cum tap twice on my leg with your other hand." He grab a fistful of Becky's hair, beginning to pump back. Becky's throat struggled to relax, as Seth started fucking her mouth faster. Soon the two of was close to the edge, so Becky tapped twice on his leg.

"No, you can't cum, you can't stop, you can only slow down. If you cum you will face the consequences. It's simple." So she obeyed again. After a few more thrust he stopped her and pulled out. He began to stoke himself furiously. Soon her all face was covered with his semen. "You look beautiful that way, you know, like a real Slut!" he gave her another smirk. "Sit down on the table, I'm gonna lube my hand." She swallowed hard. This would be the first time he would fisting her and she wasn't sure about it, so she repeated her save word in her head. When he came back to her she accidently said: "RED". He didn't even touch her. When she used her safe word something inside his head switch over. He never had on purpose to hurt her. And some of his anger were faded away too. He came closer to her:

"You will use it whenever you need it and I will stop, ok?" she nodded quickly. "Lay down." As he said that he applied pressure to her shoulders. Urging her to bend and spread her legs for him on the table. "I'm going to start with two fingers." His fingers sank in easily, meeting no resistance, and Becky gave a little sigh, watching him with half lidded eyes. He stroked her clit with his thumb. She made a pleased sound, arching her hips against him. "You like this, don't you naughty girl?"

"Yes, Daddy. You can add one more finger." He slid a third finder inside of her, giving her time to get to use to the feeling. And then the forth one. Her whole body began to tremble. He knew she can't handle more, so he started to made faster circles around her clit with his other hand. "When I tell you to push, you will do it, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy." Her eyes rolled back, the mix of pleasure and pain was incredible. He could feel her walls clenched around his fingers.

"Push!" he yelled at her. She let out a moan and she squirted all over the table. Her orgasm was not fully faded away when he grabbed one of her arms, bringing her to her feet. He lifted one of her legs on his shoulder, she wrapped her arms around his neck. He thrust into her as deeply as possible and groaned. "Gods, Rebecca, you're still coming. I can feel you squeezing my cock." He started pounding into her mercilessly With every hard, deep thrust, he stroked the front wall of her pussy and his bollocks were sharply hitting her. Becky was moaning and nearly delirious from pleasure.

"Do you like it when your cunt is filled with my dick?" she just nodded, "Are you going to be a good girl, listening to your Daddy?"

"Fuck..." this was everything she could say, her next orgasm began to build up.

The first one cumming was Colby, he filled her with his seed, but didn't stop fucking her. "You don't have to ask, Bex, do it!" and she lost herself again. He slowed down the pace, prolonging her orgasm. He laid her on the bed, kissing her head. "I'm so proud of you, Bex, you did it great." Her breathing was rapid. He denied her from orgasm 45 minutes. She never thought she could do this. He disappeared for a few minutes in the bathroom before he came back to scoop her led her to take a bath together. One of their conditions when they reserved a hotel room was the big bathtub, so they can sit beside each other, without smashing themselves. He put her in the hot water and sat by her side down. He washed her carefully. He knew she couldn't do anything in this moment.

"I love you so much, don't make me do this again." He pecked their lips.

"I love you too." She smiled at him.

Words: 2535 (Part 1+2)

Hi lovelies, sorry for the delay. I hope the wait will be worth it. If you like this chapter please voted. Tell me what do you think in the comments below. 

Also I want to say thank you to the aidane8080 for his support and love for this fic.  This means a lot for me. Knowing that there is someone who liked ym fics warmed my heart. 

Love you all! ♥️ Till next chapter