Do you trust me?

Colby's POV

I was sitting with Bex in the balcony of the hotel room, we drinking wine and watching the sun goes down. We spent the day together in Disney land, enjoying our free time. I have never liked Valentine's day. Same goes to Bex. Today is just a regular day. I don't need a special day to say to her 'I love you!'. But this three words couldn't describe the way I feel about her. It's like some kind of magic. She is taking my breath away every time I was her beautiful face. Her skin is like silk, her touch sends chills down to my spine. Every time we kiss, it's like the time has stopped. Her parfume is intoxited me. I don't need to hear from her 'I love you.' She proved it to me every single day. For me her name means LOVE, her whole being is LOVE. I could only hope she knows how mush she means to me. I want to share my life only with her. The only place I want to be is here with her.

"Did you see what Manuel posted on tweeter?" Becky asked.

"No, why?" Becky quickly grab her phone and unlocked it. She opened the app and show me Manuel's post. "I have only one question? Is Ashley starting her job or is she finish it?" I smirked.

"Silly." She laught and hit my chest.

"Maybe you want me to post the same picture as his?" I smiled smugly.

"Don't you dare to try!"

"Sometimes I really wonder why the two of you are friends."

"Because we complement each other." She shrugged. "We started together back in time in NXT. We were together in good and bad times. We traveled together, shared a hotel room, we were unseparetable. She is like my sister. When I came here I didn't know anyone. She became my friend from the day we saw each other in PC for the very first time..." I smiled to myself remembering how we met.

"Do you remember our first meet?"

"Of course. It was on this party that Hunter hosted. That was my first days in NXT. I was there with Ash."

"She was talking with everyone while you were sitting in the courner."

"She is Rick Flair's daughter, everyone wanted to know her. I was a regular irish woman with accent."

"You weren't a regular irish woman, you will never be." She blushed at his word. "I like that no matter how long we are together, you still blushed." She bit her lips. "You drive me crazy." He placed his hand on her inner thigh. "It's getting dark. Let's go inside."

Noone POV's

The moment they closed the balcony's door, Becky pressed her lips against his. He quickly deepened their kiss. Becky let out a soft moan, sending a jolt of desire through him. Within moments, his cock was hard and straining against his trousers. Lifting his hand, he cupped her cheek and moved his body closer to hers.

Their kiss deepened as she backed him towards the bed. The two of them collapsed upon it with Becky straddling him.

He thrust against her when her hand began to rub his erection through his trousers. He groaned with want when she moved her lips to his neck and began to suck at the sensitive spot beneath his ear. "Bex." he groaned, tangling his hands into her hair – something he loved to do. "Oh, gods."

"You like that?" she whispered huskily into his ear. "I want you, Colby." She pulled away, her hands swiftly pulling his shirt up and over his head. Her eyes devoured his bare chest.

Becky's fingers moved to his trousers, where she undid the clasp and made quick work of removing them. Before Colby could speak, she lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. Colby groaned, his bollocks tightening as she sucked. "Bex." he panted. "Oh, love, I'm not going to last if you keep doing that."