p r o l o g u e

Bellatrix sat in the corner of her small apartment in the dark corners of diagon alley, holding her one year old baby tightly in her arms. She quietly tried to hush the child as it cried in her lap, the minister of magic pounding at the door.

"Open this door at once, or we will have to do it the hard way." The minister yelled, still banging on the doorway.

Bellatrix chocked down her cries that were begging to be released from her throat.

"Mommy has to go now, Ella." She whispered, bouncing and rocking Ella in her arms. She took a deep breath before continuing. "Ive made a bad mistake, and now I must pay the price. I love you, my sweet baby girl." She finished, letting a few tears stream down her face.

She set her daughter in her carrier, and brought it over to a window sill. She scrambled around the room, quickly writing a note and putting it into the carrier. She bent down to give have Ella one last forehead kiss. She stepped back a few feet to look at her crying and confused child, tears spilling down her cheeks. Bellatrix let out a deep sigh and shut her eyes.

"Bring her to Malfoy Manor." She said quietly to the owl next to the basket which was carrying Ella.

"Thats it we are coming in, Lestrange." The ministers voice boomed. The owl quickly grabbed the childs carrier and started towards the manor.

In the distance, Ella could hear the screams and pleads of her mother, not knowing she wouldn't see her for a very long time.

in reality, Bellatrix started off as a good person. But once she met the dark lord, something in her snapped, almost like he put her under a spell. Then after she tortured the Longbottoms, she realized what a horrible person she was becoming and tried to start a family with Rodolphus Lestrange to attempt to switch her ways.

Although, Rodolphus soon left Bellatrix after seeing her become soft. Which left her heartbroken, and no help in trying raise a child. She felt helpless, and didnt know what to do. She loved Ella with all of her heart, which made turning herself in harder than it should have.

After about 10 minutes of flying, the owl soon started to slow down. Malfoy Manor was right below them. It swooped down over the giant hedges and gates of the manor. Once they were close enough to the ground, the owl dropped the carrier in front of the big door, and swiftly flew away.

Ella started crying harder than before, just wanting her mother. The giant door swung open to reveal Narcissa and Lucious Malfoy, with stern looks on their faces. They both looked down at the infant, confused.

Narcissa bent down and grabbed the note that was attatched to the carrier, she flipped it over and started reading it. But she barley could look at it before dropping it to the floor and buried her face into Lucious' chest as she started crying.

Her sister had just been sent to Azkaban, and now she was expected to raise another child. She continued breaking down as Lucious reassured her, saying everything will be okay.
________________

A/N this is purposely short because its just a prologue but i promise all of the chapters will be 2000+ words.

also welcome if your here from my tik tok (nevillesplug)

also let me know what year you want me to start the story! <3