chpt 13 ~ Quidditch

[Ellas POV Two days later]

"Ella, want to come play a short game of quidditch with me, the twins, Ron, and Harry outside?" Ginny asked, peeking inside of the bedroom we currently shared.

"Oh, im not a huge quidditch player." I replied lazily, putting down the book I was reading, and standing up from the bay window.

"Well you can watch then. Just a little heads up, Ron is rather horrible, so watch out for flying quaffles coming from his direction." She pointed out, leaving the room. I scoffed, and followed after her.

"So do you guys keep brooms here?" I asked as we went down the stairs, my hand gliding down the railing. "Yup, we have a broom shed out front. Its quite convenient." She said with a shrug.

We walked through the kitchen, and over to the front door. I already heard the yells and chaos coming from outside.

"What? But I made it in!" George yelled.

"It literally hit the rim!" Ron yelled back.

"You both are fairly annoying." I said, walking out of the house. The boys were all on brooms, high in the sky.

"So you think im not annoying?" Fred asked, lowering himself off of his broom, smirking.

"Less likely, mate." George said, going higher into the air.

"Frankly, I find you much more annoying than both of them combined." I snapped back. "You know you love me." Fred replied teasingly. I raised a brow at him and his skin immediately flushed. "I- I didnt mean it like that, I meant like as a fri-"

"Stop embarrassing yourself, Weasley." I said with a groan, sitting down on the grass next to Hermione as all of the boys burst out laughing.

"Smooth, Fred." Harry said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh hello." Hermione said, scooting away from me slightly. "When did you get here?" She added. "A few days ago." I stated, hugging my knees, and resting my head on them. "You?" I asked. "Oh, I just got here." She responded with a shrug.

"Alright boys, I want a clean, fair game." Ginny stated, hopping on a broom and flying up next to Harry. I had no idea how this was going to work considering there were only five people playing, but I decided to stay quiet.

"Nope, this is not happening today! Get down right now before I cook you into tonights supper! And look at these two girls on the ground! You boys really couldnt have offered them a jacket? Its freezing!" Molly shrieked, interrupting the game and storming out of the house.

"Mum.. Its summer." Ginny said, lowering her broom closer to the ground and trying to hold in giggles. "Well its still much colder than usual." Molly mumbled back.

"Alright just come inside children!" She added with a stern but loud voice. The boys immediately lowered to the ground and rushed inside. Me and Hermione were not far behind.

"Why cant we play quidditch?" George whined, taking off his sweatshirt he was wearing, and throwing it on the couch. "Because our guests clearly don't want to. And we want them to enjoy their stay, now don't we dear." She replied, walking over into the other room.

"Well if Ella wasnt so uptight, maybe we could've played." Fred said, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me? How is this my fault?" I snapped, turning my body to face him. There was a moment of the two of us glaring at each other before Fred broke the silence.

"Your extremely stubborn. Did you know?" He asked. Ron chuckled under his breath, and Ginny rolled her eyes.

"And your extremely dimwitted." I snapped back. A few 'ooo's came from the people around us.