chpt 29 ~ The Dark Lord

[Narrators POV]

Molly was walking down the stairs, trying to get to the kitchen to make breakfast, when she saw her children, Ginny and George, sleeping on one of the steps. She furrowed her brows and kicked the children softly.

"Dear heavens, get up. What are you doing down there?" She mumbled, as her kids slowly started waking up. Ginny shot awake, and scrambled to look at George.

"George- we have to check the rooms." Ginny said frantically, standing up right away and dragging George who was still half asleep, with her. "Ginny, what in Merlins name are you doing?!" Molly asked, following her and slapping her wrist so she would let go of her son.

"Nothing, you can leave now!" Ginny giggled, pushing her mother away. Molly gave her a skeptical look and walked in the direction of the kitchen, starting up breakfast.

"Ginny, please, just let me sleep." George groaned, being dragged across the floor. Ginny didn't respond as she pulled him all the way to the twins' bedroom. She opened it to see no one inside. "Okay, we have one left." She said, turning to go next door to Bills room. She knocked on the door, and bursted inside. But once again, there was no one inside. George wiggled out of her grip and stood up, brushing off the dust he collected from the door.

"What are we doing?" He asked, annoyed. "Seeing if Ella and Fred finally came to their senses. But they aren't in their bedrooms." She responded, running over to the window that leads to the front yard. "Oh- there they are." She pointed to the same picnic table that they were taking shots all of last night. They were fast asleep, sitting across from each other. "Oh God, mum is going to go ballistic on them." George groaned.

"Oh dear God, theres three empty bottles of-"

"What are we looking at?" Molly asked, coming up to them, mixing together some pancake batter in her arms. "Erm, nothing mum, you can go back to-"

"Is that alcohol?! And is that Fred and Ella? Oh Merlin i'm going to kill those two." Molly seethed, shoving the bowl into Georges arms and racing outside. Ginny and George attempted to quiet their laughs as Molly shook the two awake, picking up the alcohol and shaking it in their faces.

"What is this?! Ugh you two smell like drunks!" She scolded them, running over to smack the back of Freds head, causing Ella to laugh, then Molly giving her a glare. Ellas smiled quickly turned to a flat expression.

Molly continued to scold the children for drinking at a young age, as Ginny and George snuck away, grabbing Ron to watch the situation.

____________
[Fred's POV]

Mother was going insane. She was quite scary sometimes. She was screaming at us telling us she never wants to see us in the six feet radius of alcohol ever again until we are thirty. I looked over at Ella to see her mouth quivering into a smile, almost as if she was trying to stop a laugh from coming out.

I took this time to really take in her image. Her black, curly hair that had strands falling in front of her eyes- dear Merlin her eyes. The globes that were dark enough to look black, her perfect nose, her soft lips- God I hated how perfect she was.

"Fredrick Weasley. Are you even listening?!" Mum scolded. My face filled with heat as I snapped my head to look at her. She had her hands on her hips and she was staring deep into my soul.

"Yeah Fred, you should really fess up about forcing me to drink that fire whiskey with you." Ella said, innocently. I hated when she did that. Constantly blaming be for shit I didn't do. Her lies that could slip from her lips in the easiest of sentences.

"What!" Mum screamed. "Fredrick Weasley you better go up to your bedroom at once!"

I sighed, getting up from the table, trying to shake off my killer headache. I glanced at Ella and saw her smiling back at me, waving. I discreetly stuck up my middle finger at her as my mother dragged me inside by my ear. She swung the front door open and continued to drag me until we reached my bedroom. She opened the door and threw me inside.