chpt 11 ~ An Offer

[Ellas POV 7:32am]

About a month and a half has past since the "date", and a lot has happened. We found out our DADA teacher was a werewolf , Dracos arm healed, I think Fred is still mad at me for getting him detention, my mother still hasnt sent me another letter back, and lots more.

Currently, im packing my trunk last minute to get onto the train that leaves in a half an hour. I scrambled around my dorm trying not to forget anything, packing every item I see.

"Ella, this is why we are supposed to pack majority of our clothes a day prior to leaving." Pansy said, watching me race around the room.

"When have I ever listened to that rule?" I asked, rummaging through my dresser. I heard Pansy sigh from behind me, and walk to her bed.

"Ugh! Where is my favorite shirt?" I groaned in frustration, sloppily tossing some clothes over by my suitcase. "I think I saw it in the bathroom." Daphne added, sitting on her bed, reading a book.

I looked back at her. "When did you get here?" I asked, furrowing my brows together. "I was here the whole time." She responded lazily. I shrugged and walked into the bathroom, scanning my eyes around the small room. I whined, and went back into the bedroom.

"Ill just buy another one." I sighed, shoving all of my clothes that were hanging out, in my trunk, and struggled to close it.

"You girls ready?" Pansy asked, starting to open the door. "Yeah, lets go." Daphne replied, grabbing her trunk and putting her book inside.
----------------
Once we got to the train, me, Blaise, Draco, Daphne, and Pansy, where all sitting in a compartment together. I was about to ask where Crabbe and Goyle were, when there was a knock at the entrance of the booth. We all turned our heads to see a very smug faced Weasley. I rolled my eyes, and opened the door.

"What." I asked, raising my brow.

"Can you come here for a moment?" Fred asked, motioning his head to his left. I moved my gaze around the compartment to see Draco and Blaise glaring at Fred, and Daphne and Pansy smirking at me. I sighed and looked back at him.

"Fine. But only for a few minutes." I said, standing up, dusting off my skirt, and walking out of the compartment, following Fred a little bit down the isle, to where he was sitting. I looked inside to see George being the only other one in there.

He opened the glass door and I went right in, taking a seat across from George, and Fred sitting next to him.

"Hello Ella, have I ever mentioned that your hair is beautiful?" George said in a monotone voice. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"What do you boys want." I asked, leaning back into the booth.

"You ruined it George." Fred said, throwing his hands up in the air then back to his sides.

"What? No I didnt."

"Yes you did-"

"Okay just shut up and tell me what you need." I interrupted, clearly getting impatient.

"We wanted to ask if you wanted to stay with our family for the summer?" Fred asked straight forward.

"Not in like a weird way- we just think you would be a fun person to do pranks on our siblings and stuff with. Ginny doesn't really like doing that with us anymore." George quickly added. I scoffed and raised my eyebrows.