chpt 15 ~ World Cup

[ A week later, Ellas POV]

I quickly scrambled around my room at 5:00am, trying to find an outfit to wear in the mess of my room for the World Cup today. I raced over to one of the many piles of clothes and rummaged through it. There was nothing fancy enough. I grunted in frustration and plopped into the clothes. Suddenly there was a knock at my door, and I hear it open from behind me.

"I knew this would happen, thats why I took one of your dresses last night in advanced." Aunt Narcissa said. I turned to face her, seeing her holding my favorite black dress. it was tighter, and went down to a little above my knees. It was my favorite because of how simple it was.

"You are a saint, you know that?" I asked, standing up from where I was, and walking over to her. She chuckled and handed me the dress.

"Remember, you must look your best today. I pre-cleaned your dress heels, and put them by the door. And I also laid out some jewelry in your bathroom. And hurry, we leave in ten minutes." She added, walking out of the room. I nodded with a smile, and quickly began to change once I heard the door close.

After I got my dress on, I grabbed the heels by my door, and hopped on my left bare foot as I put one of the shoes on my other foot making my way to my bathroom. My ankle twisted as I tried switching feet and hopping on my right foot.

"Ow!" I yelped. Shaking my foot underneath me. I quickly rolled my eyes and swung the door open. I frantically cast a spell that tamed my wild, curly hair, and added subtle makeup to my pale face. I heard another knock on my main bedroom door.

"Ella, we are leaving soon, hurry!" I heard uncle Lucius yell from the other side of it. "I know, im coming!" I shouted back, quickly putting a necklace on that was filled with black diamonds and emeralds. Aunt Narcissa says it was my grandmothers, and a family heirloom.

I quickly latched the necklace around my neck, and grabbed the matching earings. Once I clasped those, I turned around and picked up the other shoe that I failed to put on, and raced out of the door. Conveniently, Draco was coming out of his room as well, but much more calm.

"Ah, perfect timing." I said, rushing over to him. He was adjusting the ends of his sleeves of his black tuxedo, when I jumped on his back.

"What the hell Ella?!" He yelled, trying to pry me off. "Hurry. Downstairs! We're late and my feet hurt like bloody murder." I sighed, patting him on the back. "Now go!" I added, kicking his knees. He gave up, and began walking.

"You're a real pain sometimes." He mumbled under his breath. I squinted my eyes, and pulled out a strand of his platinum blonde hair. He flinched. "Okay, sorry- sorry." He responded.

We got to the grande staircase, and he set me down. "Hey!" I whined. "You can slide down the rails." He lazily replied, beginning to walk down the steps, putting his hands in his suit pockets. I shrugged and hopped on the railing, gliding down gracefully. About Three quarters down, I nearly fell, but quickly regained my balance.

"Show off." I heard Draco mumble, walking passed me. I hopped off of the rail "Oh and by the way, my feet are fine." I said with a smirk, shoving his shoulder lightly.

"Oh there you two are. Come come, we must be going now." Aunt Narcissa said, coming through one of the nearest rooms. Uncle Lucius following closely behind.

"Yes. Now remember to be very well behaved here." Uncle Lucius said, tilting his head and raising a brow. Fixing his cuffs on his suit.

"Yes, father."

"Yes, uncle Lucius."

"Great. Alright, lets go shall we?"