chpt 7 ~ Girls Day

[Dracos POV 5:34pm]

I needed to get Ella, like now. Pansy wont stop bothering me, and I need to tell Ella to distract her so I can actually live. Currently, Pansy is sitting on my lap in the common room, failing miserably at trying to seduce me.

"Come on Drakey, lets go eat dinner together." She cooed, drawing circles with her finger on my chest. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me with my good hand, considering im still hurt on my other.

"I will if you go grab Ella." I said, adjusting my seating position and reaching forward to move my chess piece forward. I was currently playing with Blaise, who was seated across the table from me.

"Checkmate." I mumbled. Blaise grunted, and moved his king behind his queen. Pansy huffed, and sat up from the couch.

"Its always Ella. Ella this, Ella that. Everyone is obsessed with her or something." She mumbled, walking up the stairs to go get her. Blaise gave her a judgmental look before looking back at me.

"What do you think the Weasley twins want with Ella?" Blaise asked. I shrugged, leaning back onto the chair. "They seem to be getting awfully friendly with her." He continued. I thought about it for a moment,. I mean yeah,they've been talking with her, but every time she shuts them down.

"What do you want?" Ella asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. She clearly just got up from a nap, she was still in her school robes and they were all messy, and her hair was all messy, plus she had black stuff smudged under her eyes. Pansy was also right behind her, so I couldnt tell her I wanted her to get Pansy away from me.

"Come here." I said, standing up and grabbing her wrist. She whined, and threw her head back, shuffling slowly behind. Once we were in a corner of the common room, I lowered my voice.

"Get. Pansy. Away. From. Me." I seethed. Pansy really was a good friend, but sometimes shes to clingy. "How? Do you want me to get her a boyfriend or something?" She joked, laughing under her breath in her sentence. But then it hit me.

"Yes. Yes, please do that. Just get her over the obsession she has with me. Do anything it takes." I pleaded. Her eyebrows furrowed, and her smile turned to a weird frown type thing, giving me a face of confusion. "Alright." She sighed. A smile grew on my face, and I skipped back over to where Blaise and Pansy where.

"Come with me Pansy, we are having a.. Girls day." Ella said, crossing her arms.

"Oh erm.. Okay." Pansy said, walking closer to her. Ella rolled her eyes and grabbed Pansys arm, pulling her back up to their dorm. Daphnee came down, as they were walking up. Once the two girls were out of sight, Daphnee gave me and Blaise a 'what the fuck' type of look.
______________
[Ellas POV]

Let me tell you, I was not looking forward to this. I was originally going to spend my day trying to write to my mother for the first time, but no. 'Cause Draco is the most important thing in the world. But on the other hand, I honestly did want to help Pansy by making her presentable to men. As we reached the dorm, I opened the door and placed her on her bed.

"Okay, so first we must do your makeup." I said, getting straight to the point, and walking over to the vanity we share.

"But I already have makeup on." Pansy said, confused. I froze, and put on a smile, "Oh I know, I uhm.. Well you know how much of a perfectionist I am. I couldn't possibly let you go out in this attire!" I said sarcastically, picking out some concealer, mascara, blush, lipgloss, and eyeliner. "Oh, alright then." Pansy said, crossing her legs and putting her hands behind her, and shifting her weight into her arms.

I let out a short breath, and walked over to her. I kneeled down, and pulled out my wand.

"Removous makeoto." I whispered, pointing my wand at Pansys face. She moved her face back a bit, and stared at the end of the wand. All of the makeup on her face wiped away in an instant, leaving me with a fresh canvas.